Jointly radial and translation homothetic preferences: generalized constant risk aversion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2006.
"The state-contingent approach to production under uncertainty ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 153-169, June.
- Quiggin, John C. & Chambers, Robert G., 2006. "The state-contingent approach to production under uncertainty," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, "undated". "The state-contingent approach to production under uncertainty," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR05_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Broll, Udo & Battermann, Harald L. & Wahl, Jack E., 2006. "Utility Functions of Equivalent Form and the Effect of Parameter Changes on Optimum Decision Making," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 02/06, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G., 2005. "The state-contingent approach to production and uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151168, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Walter Briec & Qi Liang & Hermann Ratsimbanierana, 2012. "On some classes of normed and risk averse preferences," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 106(3), pages 267-282, July.
- Walter Briec & Laurent Cavaignac, 2009. "An extension of the multi-output state-contingent production model," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 39(1), pages 43-64, April.
- Robert Chambers & Rolf Färe, 2008. "A “calculus” for data envelopment analysis," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 169-175, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTranslation homotheticity; Radial homotheticity.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:23:y:2004:i:3:p:689-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.