Citations for "Markets, Market Failures, and Development"
by Stiglitz, Joseph E
- Moodley, Sagren, 2002. "Competing in the Digital Economy?: The Dynamics and Impacts of B2B E-commerce on the South African Manufacturing Sector," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2004. "Who Is The Master? Who Is The Servant? Market Or Government? An Alternative Approach: Towards A Coordination System," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 175, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:96c37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fine, B., 2000. "Bringing the Social Back into Economies: Progress or Reductionism?," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 731, The University of Melbourne.
- Bertazzi, Ilaria, 2014. "A challenge to normativity and economic theory, the case ofdebtors movements," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201405, University of Turin.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1995. "Productivity, contracting modes, and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 203-231, April.
- Michael Greenstone & B. Kelsey Jack, 2013. "Envirodevonomics: A Research Agenda for a Young Field," NBER Working Papers 19426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holloway, Garth J. & Barrett, Christopher B. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2002. "Bayes' Estimates Of The Double Hurdle Model In The Presence Of Fixed Costs," Working Papers 14741, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- C. Pietrobelli, 1994.
"Trade liberalisation and industrial response: the case of Chile (1974-1987),"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 431-468.
- C. Pietrobelli, 1994. "Trade liberalisation and industrial response: the case of Chile (1974-1987)," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 47(191), pages 431-468.
- Douglass C. North, 1991. "Institutions," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 97-112, Winter.
- Octavio Damiani, 2001. "Diversificación de la agricultura y reducción de la pobreza rural: como los pequeños agricultores y asalariados rurales son afectados por la introducción de cultivos no-tradicionales de alto valor en ," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 9941, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Benarroch, M., 1996. "Scale economies, wage differentials, and North-South trade," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 327-342, December.
- Sanjaya Lall, . "Selective Industrial and Trade Policies in Developing Countries: Theoretical and Empirical Issues," QEH Working Papers qehwps48, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2009. "Impact of Selectivity and Neutrality of trade Policy Incentives on Industrialization of Developing Countries; Implications for NAMA Negotiations," MPRA Paper 15037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amsden, Alice H., 1995. "Inductive theory in economic development: A tribute to Wassily Leontief on his 90th birthday," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 279-293, August.
- P. V. Viswanath, 2007. "The Use of real estate for the settlement of claims in Roman Palestine," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2007-002, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Frenkel, Michael & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2003.
"Are Foreign Institutional Investors Good for Emerging Markets?,"
Hannover Economic Papers (HEP)
dp-283, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Michael Frenkel & Lukas Menkhoff, 2004. "Are Foreign Institutional Investors Good for Emerging Markets?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(8), pages 1275-1293, 08.
- Miranda Sarmento, J.J., 2014. "Public private partnerships," Other publications TiSEM c7d4c978-234c-4f88-83ed-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Anthony Bartzokas & Morris Teubal, 2002.
"A Framework for Policy Oriented Innovation Studies in Industrialising Countries,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 477-496.
- Bartzokas, Anthony & Teubal, Morris, 2001. "A Framework for Policy-Oriented Innovation Studies in Industrialising Countries," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 6, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Tang, Shui-Yan, 1995. "Informal credit markets and economic development in Taiwan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 845-855, May.
- Cardenas, Juan Camilo & Carpenter, Jeffrey, 2013. "Risk attitudes and economic well-being in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 52-61.
- Benarroch Michael & James Gaisford, 2002. "Learning, experience and the dynamics of north-south Trade and technology transfer," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 65-83.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Linkages and Rural Non-Farm Employment Creation: Changing Challenges and Policies in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-22, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Holloway, Garth & Nicholson, Charles & Delgado, Chris & Staal, Steve & Ehui, Simeon, 2004. "A revised Tobit procedure for mitigating bias in the presence of non-zero censoring with an application to milk-market participation in the Ethiopian highlands," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 97-106, July.
- Diana Cibulskienė & Mindaugas Butkus, 2007. "The Influence of Cumulative Causation Process on Regional Divergence in Lithuania during 1995–2003," Review of Regional Research, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 59-87, February.
- Nissanke, Machiko & Aryeetey, Ernest, 2006. "Institutional Analysis of Financial Market Fragmentation in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Risk-Cost Configuration Approach," Working Paper Series RP2006/87, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chen, Yongmin & Puttitanun, Thitima, 2005. "Intellectual property rights and innovation in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 474-493, December.
- Anokhin, Sergey & Wincent, Joakim, 2014. "Technological arbitrage opportunities and interindustry differences in entry rates," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 437-452.
- Daniel D’Amico, 2012. "Comparative political economy when anarchism is on the table," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 63-75, March.
- Paus, Eva, 1995. "Exports, economic growth and the consolidation of peace in El Salvador," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2173-2193, December.
- Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "The effects of financial liberalization and new bank entry on market structure and competition in Turkey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1839, The World Bank.
- Fine, Ben, 2002. "Economics Imperialism and the New Development Economics as Kuhnian Paradigm Shift?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2057-2070, December.
- Olsen, Per Ingvar & Prenkert, Frans & Hoholm, Thomas & Harrison, Debbie, 2014. "The dynamics of networked power in a concentrated business network," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(12), pages 2579-2589.
- Derrick M. Anderson & Andrew B. Whitford, 2015. "Developing Knowledge States: Technology and the Enhancement of National Statistical Capacity," Papers 1502.07625, arXiv.org.
- P.V. Viswanath, 2008. "Explorations in the economics of intertemporal asset transfer in Roman Palestine," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Michael Benarroch & James Gaisford, 2002. "Learning-Driven Product Cycles, New Product Adoption and North-South Inequality," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 1-23, June.
- Sokolovska, Olena & Sokolovskyi, Dmytro, 2012. "Genesis of market failure of adverse-selection-type in problem of effective capital allocation," MPRA Paper 41868, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronchi, Loraine, 2006. "Fairtrade and market failures in agricultural commodity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4011, The World Bank.
- Sharon Alvarez & Jay Barney & Arielle Newman, 2015. "The poverty problem and the industrialization solution," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 23-37, March.
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Information Asymmetry and Economic Concentration: The case of hens and eggs in eastern Indonesia," Working Papers 03-21, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Tran Quoc Trung & Nguyen Tungm & Le Thuc Duc & Nguyen Cao Duc & Tran Hao Hung, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Development in ICT Sector and its impact on household welfare in Viet Nam," Working Papers 3307, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Alkire, S. & Deneulin, S., 2000.
"Individual Motivation, Its Nature, Determinants and Consequences for within Group Behaviour,"
184, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
- Alkire, Sabina & Deneulin, Séverine, 1998. "Individual Motivation, its Nature, Determinants and Consequences for Within Group Behavior," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Islam, Asif & López, Ramón, 2011. "Fiscal spending for economic growth in the presence of imperfect markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 8709, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lapar, Ma. Lucila A. & Holloway, Garth J. & Ehui, Simeon K., 2003. "How Big Is Your Neighborhood? Spatial Implications Of Market Participation By Smallholder Livestock Producers," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25860, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Crisóstomo, Vicente Lima & López-Iturriaga, Félix Javier & Vallelado González, Eleuterio, 2014. "Nonfinancial companies as large shareholders alleviate financial constraints of Brazilian firm," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 62-77.
- Galang, Roberto Martin N., 2014. "Divergent diffusion: Understanding the interaction between institutions, firms, networks and knowledge in the international adoption of technology," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 512-521.