Explorations in the Economics of Intertemporal Asset Transfer in Roman Palestine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goetzmann, William N. & Rouwenhorst, K. Geert (ed.), 2005. "The Origins of Value: The Financial Innovations that Created Modern Capital Markets," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195175714.
- P. V. Viswanath, 2007. "The Use of Real Estate for the Settlement of Claims in Roman Palestine," Microeconomics Working Papers 22399, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Shefrin, Hersh M. & Statman, Meir, 1984. "Explaining investor preference for cash dividends," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 253-282, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal asset transfer; market frictions; intergenerational transfer; Law; religion and economics.;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- K36 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Family and Personal Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .