Explorations in the economics of intertemporal asset transfer in Roman Palestine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1989. "Markets, Market Failures, and Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 197-203.
- Viswanath, P. V., 2000. "Risk sharing, diversification and moral hazard in Roman Palestine evidence from agricultural contract law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 353-369, September.
- Shefrin, Hersh M. & Statman, Meir, 1984. "Explaining investor preference for cash dividends," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 253-282, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal asset transfer; market frictions; intergenerational transfer; law; religion and economics;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- N55 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Asia including Middle East
- K36 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Family and Personal Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2008-017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .