An Examination of Student Achievement in Michigan Charter Schools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1996. "How Teachers' Unions Affect Education Production," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 111(3), pages 671-718.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helen F. Ladd, 2002. "School Vouchers: A Critical View," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(4), pages 3-24, Fall.
- Randall W. Eberts & Kevin Hollenbeck, 2002. "Impact of Charter School Attendance on Student Achievement in Michigan," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 02-80, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kukla-Acevedo, Sharon, 2009. "Do teacher characteristics matter? New results on the effects of teacher preparation on student achievement," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 49-57, February.
- Luis Miguel Doncel & Jorge Sainz & Ismael Sanz, 2012. "An Estimation of the Advantage of Charter over Public Schools," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(4), pages 442-463, November.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Roy, Joydeep, 2016.
"Do charter schools crowd out private school enrollment? Evidence from Michigan,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 88-103.
- Rajashri Chakrabarti & Joydeep Roy, 2010. "Do charter schools crowd out private school enrollment? Evidence from Michigan," Staff Reports 472, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Roy, Joydeep, 2015.
"Housing markets and residential segregation: Impacts of the Michigan school finance reform on inter- and intra-district sorting,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 110-132.
- Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Roy, Joydeep, 2012. "Housing markets and residential segregation: impacts of the Michigan school finance reform on inter- and intra-district sorting," Staff Reports 565, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Thomas A. Downes, 2002. "Do state governments matter?: a review of the evidence on the impact on educational outcomes of the changing role of the states in the financing of public education," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 47(Jun), pages 143-180.
- Christopher Nelson & Kevin Hollenbeck, 2001. "Does Charter School Attendance Improve Test Scores?: Comments and Reactions on the Arizona Achievement Study," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 01-70, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
Keywordscharter; schools; education; Michigan; Eberts; Hollenbeck;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:01-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .