Millet Prices, Public Policy and Child Malnutrition: The case of Niger in 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "World Development Indicators 2008," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11855, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sami Bibi & Massa Coulibaly & John Cockburn & Luca Tiberti, 2009. "L'impact de la hausse des prix des produits alimentaires sur la pauvreté des enfants et les reponses politiques au Mali," Papers inwopa09/60, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
Keywordschild malnutrition; famines; food security; food shortage; prices; public policy;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa08/49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.