Affiliation and Dependence in Economic Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bergin, James, 2001. "Common Knowledge with Monotone Statistics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 69(5), pages 1315-1332, September.
- Hubbard, Timothy P. & Li, Tong & Paarsch, Harry J., 2012.
"Semiparametric estimation in models of first-price, sealed-bid auctions with affiliation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 4-16.
- Hubbard, Timothy P. & Li, Tong & Paarsch, Harry J., 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation in Models of First-Price, Sealed-Bid Auctions with Affiliation," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Van Zandt, Timothy & Vives, Xavier, 2007.
"Monotone equilibria in Bayesian games of strategic complementarities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 339-360, May.
- Van Zandt, Timothy & Vives, Xavier, 2003. "Monotone Equilibria in Bayesian Games of Strategic Complementarities," CEPR Discussion Papers 4103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Klemperer, 2004. "Auctions: Theory and Practice," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number auction1.
- Olivier Gossner & Ehud Kalai & Robert Weber, 2009.
"Information Independence and Common Knowledge,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 1317-1328, July.
- Olivier Gossner & Ehud Kalai & Robert Weber, 2007. "Information Independence and Common Knowledge," Discussion Papers 1453, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Olivier Gossner & Ehud Kalai & Robert Weber, 2009. "Information Independence and Common Knowledge," Discussion Papers 1476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Olivier Gossner & Ehud Kalai & Robert Weber, 2009. "Information Independence and Common Knowledge," Post-Print hal-00795661, HAL.
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger & Moreira, Humberto, 2006. "First-price auctions without affiliation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 1-7, April.
- Castro, Luciano I. De & Paarsch, Harry J., 2009. "Testing Affiliation in Private-values Models of First-price Auctions Using Grid Distributions," CEI Working Paper Series 2009-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- John McMillan, 1994. "Selling Spectrum Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 145-162, Summer.
- Castro, Luciano I. de, 2007. "Affiliation, equilibrium existence and the revenue ranking of auctions," UC3M Working papers. Economics we074622, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2014.
"On the existence of Nash equilibrium in Bayesian games,"
Departmental Working Papers
201402, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2015. "On the Existence of Nash Equilibrium in Bayesian Games," Departmental Working Papers 201513, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsaffiliation; positive dependence; statistical dependence of types; conditional independence; de Finetti’s theorem; minimally informative random variable; auctions; pure strategy equilibrium; revenue ranking;
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:1479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.