Formulation of Bayesian analysis for games with incomplete information
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Hellwig, 2017. "Probability Measures on Product Spaces with Uniform Metrics," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_06, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Yamashita, Takuro & Zhu, Shuguang, 2018. "On the Foundations of Ex Post Incentive Compatible Mechanisms," TSE Working Papers 18-938, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- I. Gilboa & A. Postlewaite & L. Samuelson & D. Schmeidler., 2015.
"Economic Models as Analogies,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 4.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2011. "Economic Models as Analogies," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Postlewaite, Andrew, 2013. "Economic Models as Analogies," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275778, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:13-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Desgranges, Gabriel & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2010.
"P-Stable Equilibrium: Definition And Some Properties,"
Economic Research Papers
270772, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Desgranges, Gabriel & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2010. "P-Stable Equilibrium : Definition and Some Properties," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 952, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Nicodemo De Vito, 2018. "Beliefs, Plans, and Perceived Intentions in Dynamic Games," Working Papers 629, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gizatulina, Alia & Hellwig, Martin, 2017.
"The generic possibility of full surplus extraction in models with large type spaces,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 385-416.
- Alia Gizatulina & Martin Hellwig, 2017. "The Generic Possibility of Full Surplus Extraction in Models with Large Type Spaces," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2017_02, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised 25 May 2017.
- Michael A. S. Guth, 1989. "Intrinsic Uncertainty And Common-Knowledge Priors In Financial Economics," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(4), pages 269-283, December.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Xiao Luo & Chen Qu, 2016. "Rationalizability in general situations," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(1), pages 147-167, January.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:31-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.