Anda Mariana David
- Marouani, Mohamed Ali & David, Anda, 2015. "Migration and Employment Interactions in a Crisis Context: the case of Tunisia," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/14850, Paris Dauphine University.
- Anda David & Christophe Nordman, 2014. "Skill Mismatch and Migration in Egypt and Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2014/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Anda Mariana David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2010.
"Poverty reduction and growth interactions: what can be learned from the Syrian experience ?,"
DT/2010/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Anda Mariana David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2012. "Poverty Reduction and Growth Interactions: What Can Be Learned from the Syrian Experience?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 30(6), pages 773-787, November.
- David, Anda Mariana & Marouani, Mohamed Ali, 2012. "Poverty Reduction and Growth Interactions: What Can Be Learned From the Syrian Experience?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4543, Paris Dauphine University.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (3) 2010-08-28 2014-05-17 2014-07-21. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2010-08-28. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2014-05-17. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (2) 2014-05-17 2014-07-21. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anda David should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.