Report NEP-ARA-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sara Brzuszkiewicz, 2017. "The Social Contract in the MENA Region and the Energy Sector Reforms," Working Papers 2017.04, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2017. "Migration patterns and labor market outcomes in Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2017/03, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Senay, Acikgöz & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben & Mert, Merter, 2017. "Sources of economic growth in MENA countries: A Harrod-neutral technological progress identification framework," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-4, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Laura El-Katiri, 2016. "Morocco’s Green Energy Opportunity," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1637, Policy Center for the New South.
- Mabrouki, Mohamed, 2016. "The sense of causality between growth and economic development: an essay on VAR modeling in the case of Tunisia," MPRA Paper 76427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serife Genc Ileri & Gonul Sengul, 2017. "Rise of Services and Female Employment: Strength of the Relationship," Working Papers 1702, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2016. "The relationship between Export, Import, Domestic Investment and Economic Growth in Egypt: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 76627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Imai, Kohei, 2017. "Middle Eastern contributions to international relations theory : Turkey as a case study," IDE Discussion Papers 629, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Stefan Lutz, 2017. "Financing and performance of female-owned firms in Middle Eastern and African Economies," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2017-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Cullen S. Hendrix, 2017. "Kicking a Crude Habit: Diversifying Away from Oil and Gas in the 21st Century," Working Paper Series WP17-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Moussir, Charaf-Eddine & Tabit, Safaa, 2016. "Diversification des exportations et transformation structurelle au Maroc: Quel rôle pour les IDE ? [Export Diversification and Structural Transformation in Morocco: What Role for FDI?]," MPRA Paper 76582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moussir, Charaf Eddine, 2017. "Effets sectoriels de la politique monétaire et activité économique: cas du Maroc [Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy on Economic Activity: Case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 76488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura El-Katiri, 2016. "Les atouts du Maroc dans le domaine de l'énergie verte," Policy notes & Policy briefs 1636, Policy Center for the New South.