Report NEP-MIG-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anda David & Rana Hendy, 2016. "Does International Migration Help Them Marry earlier? A Hazard Model for the Case of Egypt," Working Papers 1051, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Alejandro Esteller & Amedeo Piolatto & Matthew D. Rablen, 2017. "Taxing high-income earners: tax avoidance and mobility," Working Papers 2017/06, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nelly El-Mallakh & Jackline Wahba, 2016. "Upward or Downward: Occupational Mobility and Return Migration," Working Papers 1010, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Weber, Enzo & Weigand, Roland, 2016. "Identifying macroeconomic effects of refugee migration to Germany," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145941, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Emanuele Bracco & Maria De Paola & Colin Green & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2017. "The Effect Of Far Right Parties On The Location Choice Of Immigrants: Evidence From Lega Nord Mayors," Working Papers 201701, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Ruist, Joakim, 2017. "Outmigration and income assimilation during the first post-EU-enlargement migrants’ first decade in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 696, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ernest MIGUELEZ & Claudia NOUMEDEM TEMGOUA, 2017. "Immigration externalities, knowledge flows and brain gain," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-07, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Hillel Rapoport, 2017. "Who is Afraid of the Brain Drain? A Development Economist’s View," CEPII Policy Brief 2017-14, CEPII research center.
- Assaf Razin, 2017. "Israel's Immigration Story: Globalization Lessons," NBER Working Papers 23210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Snudden, 2017. "International Remittances, Migration, and Primary Commodities in FSGM," IMF Working Papers 17/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Naomi Lightman, 2018. "The “Migrant in the Market”: Migration and Care Work Across Six Liberal Welfare Regimes," LIS Working papers 682, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Anda David & Joachim Jarreau, 2016. "Determinants of Emigration: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 987, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2016.
- Ghazi Ibrahim Al-Assaf, 2016. "Do International Remittances Affect the Performance of Labor Market in Jordan? An Impirical Investigation," Working Papers 1014, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2016.
- Lumpe, Claudia & Lumpe, Christian, 2016. "Social Status and Public Expectations: Self-Selection of High-Skilled Migrants," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145685, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2016. "Southwest As the New Internal Migration Destination in Turkey," Working Papers 997, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2016.
- Mohamed Amara & Hatem Jemmali, 2016. "Deciphering the Relationship between Internal Migration and Regional Disparities in Tunisia," Working Papers 1043, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2016.
- Ronja Grundsten, 2015. "Immigration and Income inequality in Sweden," LIS Working papers 638, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Stark, Oded, 2017. "Global integration and world migration," Discussion Papers 253885, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).