Report NEP-FDG-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is Tolerance Good or Bad for Growth?," Working Paper Series 846, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani & Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2010. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," Working Papers 534, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2010.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Korachai, Catherine, 2010. "When Unstable,Growth is Less Pro-Poor," WIDER Working Papers wp2010-77, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri, 2010. "Assessing the Parfit's Repugnant Conclusion within a canonical endogenous growth set-up," Working Papers 2010_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Zeugner, Stefan, 2010. "The Impact of Data Revisions on the Robustness of Growth Determinants - A Note on 'Determinants of Economic Growth. Will Data Tell?'," Working Papers in Economics 2010-12, University of Salzburg.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Panel Growth Regressions With General Predetermined Variables: Likelihood-Based Estimation And Bayesian Averaging," Working Papers wp2010_1006, CEMFI.
- Siddiqui, Aamir Hussain & Iqbal, Javed, 2010. "Trade Openness and Growth: An Analysis of Transmission Mechanism in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 24534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2010.
- Narayana, M. R., 2010. "ICT Sector, Globalization and Urban Economic Growth: Evidence from Bangalore (India)," WIDER Working Papers wp2010-80, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Hajime Tomura, 2010. "Liquidity Transformation and Bank Capital Requirements," Staff Working Papers 10-22, Bank of Canada.
- Anda Mariana David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2010. "Poverty reduction and growth interactions: what can be learned from the Syrian experience ?," Working Papers DT/2010/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).