Panel Growth Regressions with General Predetermined Variables: Likelihood-Based Estimation and Bayesian Averaging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kleibergen, Frank & Zivot, Eric, 2003.
"Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 29-72, May.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variables Regression," Econometrics 9812002, EconWPA.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 2003. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers UWEC-2002-21-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 0063, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers 0063, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Zivot, E., 1998. "Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9835, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Theo S. Eicher & Chris Papageorgiou & Adrian E. Raftery, 2011.
"Default priors and predictive performance in Bayesian model averaging, with application to growth determinants,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 30-55, January/F.
- Theo Eicher & Chris Papageogiou & Adrian E Raftery, 2007. "Default Priors and Predictive Performance in Bayesian Model Averaging, with Application to Growth Determinants," Working Papers UWEC-2007-25-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leon-Gonzalez, Roberto & Vinayagathasan, Thanabalasingam, 2015.
"Robust determinants of growth in Asian developing economies: A Bayesian panel data model averaging approach,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 34-46.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Thanabalasingam Vinayagathasan, 2013. "Robust Determinants of Growth in Asian Developing Economies: A Bayesian Panel Data Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-12, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Roberto Leon-Gonzalez & Thanabalasingam Vinayagathasan, 2015. "Robust Determinants of Growth in Asian Developing Economies: A Bayesian Panel Data Model Averaging Approach," GRIPS Discussion Papers 15-15, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Model Averaging in Economics," Working Papers wp2010_1008, CEMFI.
- Frédéric Gaspart & Pierre Pecher, 2015. "Ethnic inclusiveness of the central state government and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-08-28 (Econometrics)
- NEP-FDG-2010-08-28 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-ORE-2010-08-28 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cmf:wpaper:wp2010_1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Araceli Requerey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemfies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.