Report NEP-ORE-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Bermingham, Colin, 2010. "Understanding and Forecasting Aggregate and Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2010. "Non-linear DSGE Models and The Central Difference Kalman Filter," CREATES Research Papers 2010-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2010. "On the Mathematical Basis of Inter-temporal Optimization," Economics Series Working Papers 497, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Panel Growth Regressions With General Predetermined Variables: Likelihood-Based Estimation And Bayesian Averaging," Working Papers wp2010_1006, CEMFI.
- Evans, Richard W. & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "OLG fife cycle model transition paths: alternate model forecast method," MPRA Paper 24548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hao Xing, 2009. "Regularity of the Optimal Stopping Problem for Jump Diffusions," Papers 0902.2479, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.