Report NEP-ECM-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Panel Growth Regressions With General Predetermined Variables: Likelihood-Based Estimation And Bayesian Averaging," Working Papers wp2010_1006, CEMFI.
- Marc Henry & Yuichi Kitamura & Bernard Salanié, 2010. "Identifying Finite Mixtures in Econometric Models," Discussion Papers 0910-20, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/28868/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2010. "Non-linear DSGE Models and The Central Difference Kalman Filter," CREATES Research Papers 2010-30, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hoffmann, Marc & Munk, Axel & Schmidt-Hieber, Johannes, 2010. "Nonparametric estimation of the volatility under microstructure noise: wavelet adaptation," MPRA Paper 24562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Mark Podolskij, 2010. "Pre-Averaging Based Estimation of Quadratic Variation in the Presence of Noise and Jumps: Theory, Implementation, and Empirical Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2010-29, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Jeff Hamrick & Yifei Huang & Constantinos Kardaras & Murad Taqqu, 2010. "Maximum penalized quasi-likelihood estimation of the diffusion function," Papers 1008.2421, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Bermingham, Colin, 2010. "Understanding and Forecasting Aggregate and Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Paccagnini, Alessia, 2010. "DSGE Model Validation in a Bayesian Framework: an Assessment," MPRA Paper 24509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2009. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1227, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765020378 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feldkircher, Martin & Zeugner, Stefan, 2010. "The Impact of Data Revisions on the Robustness of Growth Determinants - A Note on 'Determinants of Economic Growth. Will Data Tell?'," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-12, University of Salzburg.