Report NEP-ECM-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2010. "Panel Growth Regressions with General Predetermined Variables: Likelihood-Based Estimation and Bayesian Averaging," Working Papers wp2010_1006, CEMFI.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0910-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/28868/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2010. "Non-linear DSGE Models and The Central Difference Kalman Filter," CREATES Research Papers 2010-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Hoffmann, Marc & Munk, Axel & Schmidt-Hieber, Johannes, 2010. "Nonparametric estimation of the volatility under microstructure noise: wavelet adaptation," MPRA Paper 24562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Mark Podolskij, 2010. "Pre-Averaging Based Estimation of Quadratic Variation in the Presence of Noise and Jumps: Theory, Implementation, and Empirical Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2010-29, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Jeff Hamrick & Yifei Huang & Constantinos Kardaras & Murad Taqqu, 2010. "Maximum penalized quasi-likelihood estimation of the diffusion function," Papers 1008.2421, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2011.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Bermingham, Colin, 2010. "Understanding and Forecasting Aggregate and Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Paccagnini, Alessia, 2010. "DSGE Model Validation in a Bayesian Framework: an Assessment," MPRA Paper 24509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2009. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1227, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Peers, Y. & Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "Modeling Seasonality in New Product Diffusion," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-029-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Feldkircher, Martin & Zeugner, Stefan, 2010. "The Impact of Data Revisions on the Robustness of Growth Determinants - A Note on 'Determinants of Economic Growth. Will Data Tell?'," Working Papers in Economics 2010-12, University of Salzburg.