Nonparametric estimation of the volatility under microstructure noise: wavelet adaptation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Chao & Fang, Yue & Zhao, Xujie & Zhang, Bo, 2013. "Kernel filtering of spot volatility in presence of Lévy jumps and market microstructure noise," MPRA Paper 63293, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2014.
- E. Bacry & S. Delattre & M. Hoffmann & J. F. Muzy, 2013.
"Modelling microstructure noise with mutually exciting point processes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 65-77, January.
- E. Bacry & S. Delattre & M. Hoffmann & J. F. Muzy, 2011. "Modeling microstructure noise with mutually exciting point processes," Papers 1101.3422, arXiv.org.
- Zu, Yang & Peter Boswijk, H., 2014. "Estimating spot volatility with high-frequency financial data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 181(2), pages 117-135.
More about this item
KeywordsAdaptive estimation; diffusion processes; high-frequency data; microstructure noise; minimax estimation; semimartingales; wavelets.;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-08-28 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-08-28 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-MST-2010-08-28 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .