Report NEP-ETS-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Bermingham, Colin, 2010. "Understanding and Forecasting Aggregate and Disaggregate Price Dynamics," Research Technical Papers 8/RT/10, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Mark Podolskij, 2010. "Pre-Averaging Based Estimation of Quadratic Variation in the Presence of Noise and Jumps: Theory, Implementation, and Empirical Evidence," CREATES Research Papers 2010-29, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2010. "Non-linear DSGE Models and The Central Difference Kalman Filter," CREATES Research Papers 2010-30, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- David Hendry & Grayham E. Mizon, 2010. "On the Mathematical Basis of Inter-temporal Optimization," Economics Series Working Papers 497, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Peers, Y. & Fok, D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2010. "Modeling Seasonality in New Product Diffusion," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-029-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Claude Lopez, 2009. "Unit Roots, Level Shifts and Trend Breaks in Per Capita Output: A Robust Evaluation," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1227, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/28868/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hoffmann, Marc & Munk, Axel & Schmidt-Hieber, Johannes, 2010. "Nonparametric estimation of the volatility under microstructure noise: wavelet adaptation," MPRA Paper 24562, University Library of Munich, Germany.