Report NEP-MIG-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hübler, Michael & Hartje, Rebecca, 2015. "Smart Phones Support Smart Labor," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-559, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2015. "The Economics of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation," Memorandum 07/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Huelser & Adam Heal, 2014. "Moving Freely? Labour Mobility in ASEAN," ARTNeT Policy Briefs 40, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Anda David, 2015. "Back to Square One - Socioeconomic Integration of Deported Migrants," Working Papers DT/2015/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Emanuele Bracco & Luisanna Onnis, 2015. "Immigration, Amnesties and the Shadow Economy," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 418, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Carmen Camacho & Fabio Mariani & Luca Pensieroso, 2015. "Illegal Immigration and the Shadow Economy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Tony Champion & Ian Shuttleworth, 2015. "Is Internal Migration Slowing? An Analysis of Four Decades of NHSCR Records for England and Wales," SERC Discussion Papers 0176, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Tony Champion & Ian Shuttleworth, 2015. "Are People Moving Home Less? An Analysis of Address Changing in England and Wales, 1971-2011, Using the ONS Longitudinal Study," SERC Discussion Papers 0177, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Patrick, Grady, 2015. "An Assessment of the Impact of Conservative Immigration Reform on the Labour Market Performance of Immigrants," MPRA Paper 65529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Jestl & Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner, 2015. "Migrants and Natives in EU Labour Markets: Mobility and Job-Skill Mismatch Patterns," wiiw Research Reports 403, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Akguc, Mehtap & Ferrer, Ana, 2015. "Educational Attainment and Labor Market Performance: an Analysis of Immigrants in France," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2015-11, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2015.
- Isilda Mara & Hermine Vidovic, 2015. "Free Movement of Workers, Transitional Arrangements and Potential Mobility from Croatia," wiiw Research Reports 402, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Bennett, Patrick & La Cour, Lisbeth & Larsen, Birthe & Waisman, Gisela, 2015. "Negative Attitudes, Network and Education," Working Papers 01-2015, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Elish Kelly & Seamus McGuinness & Philip J. O'Connell & Alberto González Pandiella & David Haugh, 2015. "How did Immigrants fare in the Irish Labour Market over the Great Recession?," Working Papers 201513, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Helmut CREMER & Catarina GOULÃO, 2014. "Migration and Social Insurance," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2014011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Oecd, 2015. "Can the performance gap between immigrant and non-immigrant students be closed?," PISA in Focus 53, OECD Publishing.
- Nephil Matangi Maskay & Shiva Raj Adhikari, 2013. "Remittances, Migration and Inclusive Growth: The Case of Nepal," ARTNeT Policy Briefs 35, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).