Negative Attitudes, Network and Education
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Battisti & Giovanni Peri & Agnese Romiti, 2016. "Dynamic Effects of Co-Ethnic Networks on Immigrants' Economic Success," NBER Working Papers 22389, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsincentives; immigrants; education; attitudes;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2015-07-18 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2015-07-18 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2015-07-18 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2015-07-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2015-07-18 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2015-07-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:cbsnow:2015_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lars Nondal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/incbsdk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .