Report NEP-LAB-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Künn, Steffen & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2015. "The Return to Labor Market Mobility: An Evaluation of Relocation Assistance for the Unemployed," IZA Discussion Papers 9183, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Horvath, Thomas & Schnalzenberger, Mario & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2015. "Seniority Wages and the Role of Firms in Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 9192, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stefan Jestl & Michael Landesmann & Sandra M. Leitner, 2015. "Migrants and Natives in EU Labour Markets: Mobility and Job-Skill Mismatch Patterns," wiiw Research Reports 403, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Akguc, Mehtap & Ferrer, Ana, 2015. "Educational Attainment and Labor Market Performance: an Analysis of Immigrants in France," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2015-11, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2015.
- John M. Abowd & Kevin McKinney & Ian M. Schmutte, 2015. "Modeling Endogenous Mobility in Wage Determiniation," Working Papers 15-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Isilda Mara & Hermine Vidovic, 2015. "Free Movement of Workers, Transitional Arrangements and Potential Mobility from Croatia," wiiw Research Reports 402, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Daly, Mary C. & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2015. "Protecting Working-Age People with Disabilities: Experiences of Four Industrialized Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 9186, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kolsrud, Jonas & Landais, Camille & Nilsson, Peter & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2015. "The Optimal Timing of Unemployment Benefits: Theory and Evidence from Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 9185, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Lundborg, Petter & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2015. "Health and Unemployment during Macroeconomic Crises," IZA Discussion Papers 9174, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jonas Kolsrud & Camille Landais & Peter Nilsson & Johannes Spinnewijn, 2015. "The Optimal Timing of UI Benefits: Theory and Evidence from Sweden," CEP Discussion Papers dp1361, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Picard, Pierre M. & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Urban Spatial Structure, Employment and Social Ties: European versus American Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 9166, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adascalitei, Dragos & Khatiwada, Sameer & Malo, Miguel A. & Pignatti Morano, Clemente, 2015. "Employment protection and collective bargaining during the Great Recession: A comprehensive review of international evidence," MPRA Paper 65509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung , Seeun & Vranceanu, Radu, 2015. "Gender Interaction in Teams: Experimental Evidence on Performance and Punishment Behavior," ESSEC Working Papers WP1513, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Bennett, Patrick & La Cour, Lisbeth & Larsen, Birthe & Waisman, Gisela, 2015. "Negative Attitudes, Network and Education," Working Papers 01-2015, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tony Champion & Ian Shuttleworth, 2015. "Is Internal Migration Slowing? An Analysis of Four Decades of NHSCR Records for England and Wales," SERC Discussion Papers 0176, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stephen Popick & Anthony M. Yezer, 2015. "Amenity, Diversity and Obesity: Unobserved Heretogeneity in Cities," Working Papers 2015-12, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.