Report NEP-DEM-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Michele Battisti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frimmel, Wolfgang & Horvath, Thomas & Schnalzenberger, Mario & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2015. "Seniority Wages and the Role of Firms in Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 9192, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bagues, Manuel & Sylos-Labini, Mauro & Zinovyeva, Natalia, 2015. "Does the Gender Composition of Scientific Committees Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 9199, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bharadwaj, Prashant & Lundborg, Petter & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2015. "Health and Unemployment during Macroeconomic Crises," IZA Discussion Papers 9174, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2015. "Healthy(?), Wealthy, and Wise: Birth Order and Adult Health," IZA Discussion Papers 9172, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Massimo Anelli & Giovanni Peri, 2015. "Peers’ Composition Effects in the Short and in the Long Run: College Major, College Performance and Income," Working Papers 078, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2015. "Gender Inequality in New Media: Evidence from Wikipedia," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 411, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Bennett, Patrick & La Cour, Lisbeth & Larsen, Birthe & Waisman, Gisela, 2015. "Negative Attitudes, Network and Education," Working Papers 01-2015, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.