Report NEP-LMA-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Dague & Thomas DeLeire & Lindsey Leininger, 2014. "The Effect of Public Insurance Coverage for Childless Adults on Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 20111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fredrik Andersson & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Henry O. Pollakowski & Daniel H. Weinberg, 2014. "Job Displacement and the Duration of Joblessness: The Role of Spatial Mismatch," NBER Working Papers 20066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lance Lochner & Youngki Shin, 2014. "Understanding Earnings Dynamics: Identifying and Estimating the Changing Roles of Unobserved Ability, Permanent and Transitory Shocks," NBER Working Papers 20068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Kip Viscusi, 2014. "The Role of Publication Selection Bias in Estimates of the Value of a Statistical Life," NBER Working Papers 20116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alice Sanwald & Engelbert Theurl, 2014. "Atypical Employment and Health: A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers 2014-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Antoni, Manfred & Janser, Markus & Lehmer, Florian, 2014. "The hidden winners of renewable energy promotion : insights into sector-specific wage differentials," IAB Discussion Paper 201412, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Huang, Yi & Loungani, Prakash & Wang, Gewei, 2014. "Minimum wages and firm employment: evidence from China," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 173, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2014. "Firms and the Economics of Skilled Immigration," NBER Working Papers 20069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ajay Sharma & S Chandrasekhar, 2014. "Growth of the urban shadow, spatial distribution of economic activities and commuting by workers in rural and Urban India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2014-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Anda David & Christophe Nordman, 2014. "Skill Mismatch and Migration in Egypt and Tunisia," Working Papers DT/2014/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Abigail K. Wozniak, 2014. "Discrimination and the Effects of Drug Testing on Black Employment," NBER Working Papers 20095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten Hedegaard & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2014. "The Price of Prejudice," Discussion Papers 14-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Pedro Bordalo & Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2014. "Stereotypes," NBER Working Papers 20106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.