Short and Long-Term Impacts of Emigration on Origin Households: The Case of Egypt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:medjxx:v:04:y:2012:i:01:n:s1793812012300017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barry McCormick & Jackline Wahba, 2003.
"Return International Migration and Geographical Inequality: The Case of Egypt,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(4), pages 500-532, December.
- McCormick, Barry & Wahba, Jackline, 2004. "Return International Migration and Geographical Inequality: The Case of Egypt," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- David Card, 1990.
"The Impact of the Mariel Boatlift on the Miami Labor Market,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 43(2), pages 245-257, January.
- David Card, 1989. "The Impact of the Mariel Boatlift on the Miami Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 3069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Card, 1989. "The Impact of the Mariel Boatlift on the Miami Labor Market," Working Papers 633, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Margolis & Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud & Joël Oudinet, 2013.
""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria,"
CEPN Working Papers
- David Margolis & Luis Miotti & Mouhoud & Joël Oudinet, 2014. ""To Have and Have Not”: Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," Working Papers DT/2014/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Margolis, David N. & Miotti, Luis & Mouhoud, El Mouhoub & Oudinet, Joël, 2013. ""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," IZA Discussion Papers 7747, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard Adams, 2011. "Evaluating the Economic Impact of International Remittances On Developing Countries Using Household Surveys: A Literature Review," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(6), pages 809-828.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesca Marchetta, 2014.
"Migration, Remittances and Poverty in Ecuador,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(8), pages 1067-1089, August.
- Simone BERTOLI & Francesca MARCHETTA, 2014. "Migration, remittances and poverty in Ecuador," Working Papers 201407, CERDI.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesca Marchetta, 2015. "Migration, remittances and poverty in Ecuador," Working Papers halshs-00964332, HAL.
- Simone Bertoli & Francesca Marchetta, 2014. "Migration, Remittances and Poverty in Ecuador," Post-Print halshs-01058134, HAL.
- Deon Filmer & Lant Pritchett, 2001. "Estimating Wealth Effects Without Expenditure Data—Or Tears: An Application To Educational Enrollments In States Of India," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(1), pages 115-132, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariapia Mendola, 2012. "Rural out‐migration and economic development at origin: A review of the evidence," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 102-122, January.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft, 2013.
"The Egypt labor market panel survey: introducing the 2012 round,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft, 2013. "The Egypt Labor Market Panel Survey: Introducing the 2012 Round," Working Papers 758, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2013.
- Barham, Bradford & Boucher, Stephen, 1998. "Migration, remittances, and inequality: estimating the net effects of migration on income distribution," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 307-331, April.
- Francesca Marchetta, 2012.
"The Impact Of Migration On The Labor Markets In The Arab Mediterranean Countries,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(01), pages 1-47.
- Francesca Marchetta, 2012. "The Impact Of Migration On The Labor Markets In The Arab Mediterranean Countries," Post-Print halshs-00829554, HAL.
- Flore Gubert & Thomas Lassourd & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2010. "Transferts de fonds des migrants, pauvreté et inégalités au Mali. Analyse à partir de trois scénarios contrefactuels," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 61(6), pages 1023-1050.
- Anda David & Joachim Jarreau, 2016. "Determinants of Emigration: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 987, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2016.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.