Transferts de fonds des migrants, pauvreté et inégalités au Mali. Analyse à partir de trois scénarios contrefactuels
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Denis Requier-Desjardins, 2011. ""Migrations, remittances and local development in Southern countries: Dutch disease or residential economy?"Â," ERSA conference papers ersa11p156, European Regional Science Association.
- David Margolis & Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud & Joël Oudinet, 2013.
""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria,"
CEPN Working Papers
- David Margolis & Luis Miotti & Mouhoud & Joël Oudinet, 2014. ""To Have and Have Not”: Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," Working Papers DT/2014/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Margolis, David N. & Miotti, Luis & Mouhoud, El Mouhoub & Oudinet, Joël, 2013. ""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," IZA Discussion Papers 7747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anda David & Joachim Jarreau, 2015. "Short and Long-Term Impacts of Emigration on Origin Households: The Case of Egypt," Working Papers 977, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2015.
- David Margolis & Luis Miotti & El Mouhoub Mouhoud & Joël Oudinet, 2013. ""To Have and Have Not": Migration, Remittances, Poverty and Inequality in Algeria," Working Papers hal-00907035, HAL.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & Amal Miftah, 2014. "Household Welfare, International Migration And Children Time Allocation In Rural Morocco," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 39(2), pages 75-95, June.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00907035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Miftah, Amal, 2014.
"Les transferts de fonds réduisent-ils la pauvreté et les inégalités de revenus? Une vérification empirique à travers une enquête dans le milieu rural marocain
[Remittances, Poverty and Income Inequ," MPRA Paper 57052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_616_1023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.