The impact of migrant workers' remittances on the living standards of families in Morocco: A propensity score matching approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jamal BOUOIYOUR & Amal MIFTAH, 2014. "The impact of Migrant Workers' Remittances on the Living Standards of families in Morocco: a Propensity Score Matching Approach," Working Papers 2013-2014_10, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2014.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel & Thierry Yogo, 2011.
"Remittances and the Prevalence of Working Poor,"
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel & Thierry Yogo, 2011. "Remittances and the prevalence of working poor," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Christian EBEKE & Mathilde MAUREL, 2011. "Remittances and the Prevalence of Working Poor," Working Papers 201109, CERDI.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Christian Hubert Ebeke & Mathilde Maurel & Thierry Yogo, 2011. "Remittances and the prevalence of working poor," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00587797, HAL.
- Adams, Richard H., Jr., 1991. "The effects of international remittances on poverty, inequality, and development in rural Egypt:," Research reports 86, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- John Anyanwu & Andrew E. O. Erhijakpor, 2010. "Do International Remittances Affect Poverty in Africa?," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 22(1), pages 51-91.
- Richard P.C. Brown & Eliana Jimenez, 2008.
"Estimating the net effects of migration and remittances on poverty and inequality: comparison of Fiji and Tonga,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 547-571.
- Brown, Richard P.C. & Jimenez, Eliana, 2007. "Estimating the Net Effects of Migration and Remittances on Poverty and Inequality: Comparison of Fiji and Tonga," WIDER Working Paper Series 023, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Acosta, Pablo & Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lopez, J. Humberto, 2007. "The impact of remittances on poverty and human capital : evidence from Latin American household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4247, The World Bank.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coudouel, Aline & Hentschel, Jesko & Wodon, Quentin, 2002.
"Mesure et analyse de la pauvreté
[Poverty Measurement and Analysis]," MPRA Paper 10490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sascha O. Becker & Andrea Ichino, 2002. "Estimation of average treatment effects based on propensity scores," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(4), pages 358-377, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jfamec:v:38:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10834-017-9533-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:2:p:123-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Miftah, Amal & Mouhoud, El Mouhoub, 2016. "Education, male gender preference and migrants' remittances: Interactions in rural Morocco," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 324-331.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; remittances; propensity score matching; Morocco;
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mig:journl:v:12:y:2015:i:1:p:13-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (I. Sirkeci). General contact details of provider: https://www.tplondon.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.