Remittances: The New Development Mantra?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014.
"Migrants’ Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 213-227.
- Anneke Kosse & Robert Vermeulen, 2013. "Migrants' Choice of Remittance Channel: Do General Payment Habits Play a Role?," DNB Working Papers 375, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kosse, Anneke & Vermeulen, Robert, 2014. "Migrants' choice of remittance channel: Do general payment habits play a role?," Working Paper Series 1683, European Central Bank.
- Farid MAKHLOUF & Adil NAAMANE, 2013. "The Impact of Remittances on Economic Growth: The Evidence from Morocco," Working Papers 2013-2014_3, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Sep 2013.
- Aysit Tansel & Pinar Yasar, 2010.
"Macroeconomic impact of remittances on output growth: Evidence from Turkey,"
Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 7(2), pages 132-143, October.
- Aysit Tansel & Pinar Yasar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence from Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1002, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2010.
- Aysit Tansel & Pinar Yasar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence From Turkey," Working Papers 2010/12, Turkish Economic Association.
- Tansel, Aysit & Ya?ar, P?nar, 2010. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 5376, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Pinar Yasar, 2011. "Macroeconomic Impact of Remittances on Output Growth: Evidence from Turkey," Working Papers 586, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2011.
- Catrinescu, Natalia & Leon-Ledesma, Miguel & Piracha, Matloob & Quillin, Bryce, 2009. "Remittances, Institutions, and Economic Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 81-92, January.
- Farid MAKHLOUF, 2014. "PropriÃ©tÃ©s cycliques des transferts de fonds des migrants marocains," Working Papers 2013-2014_9, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Feb 2014.
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2011/26, European University Institute.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Bakewell Oliver, 2009. "Migration, Diasporas and Development: Some Critical Perspectives," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 229(6), pages 787-802, December.
- Sylvain Dessy & Tiana Rambeloma, 2009. "Immigration Policy, Remittances, and Growth in the Migrant-Sending Country," Cahiers de recherche 0915, CIRPEE.
- Eckstein, Susan, 2010. "Remittances and Their Unintended Consequences in Cuba," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1047-1055, July.
- Prachi Mishra, 2006. "Emigration and Brain Drain; Evidence From the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 06/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Hulya Ulku, 2012.
"Remitting Behaviour of Turkish Migrants: Evidence from Household Data in Germany,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(14), pages 3139-3158, November.
- Hulya Ulku, 2010. "Remitting Behaviour of Turkish Migrants: Evidence from Household Data in Germany," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 11510, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:taf:oxdevs:v:45:y:2017:i:1:p:33-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dahlberg , Elisabet, 2005. "Insights into migration and spending patterns based on a small-scale study of garment workers in Phnom Penh," EIJS Working Paper Series 220, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- de Haan, Arjan, 2006. "Migration in the Development Studies Literature: Has It Come Out of Its Marginality?," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Puja Guha, 2014. "Economics of Migration and Remittances: A Review Article," Working Papers id:5618, eSocialSciences.
- Dahlberg, Elisabet, 2005. "Insights Into Migration And Spending Patterns Based On A Small-Scale Study Of Garment Workers In Phnom Penh," EIJS Working Paper Series 221, Stockholm School of Economics, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Chinmay, Tumbe, 2011. "Remittances in India: Facts and Issues," MPRA Paper 29983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clara Capelli & Gianni Vaggi, 2016. "Why Gross National Disposable Income Should Replace Gross National Income," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 47(2), pages 223-239, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unc:g24pap:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joerg Mayer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/unctach.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .