Report NEP-MIG-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emily Farchy, 2016. "The Impact of Intra-EU Mobility on Immigration by Third-Country Foreign Workers," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 179, OECD Publishing.
- Liliana Harding & Mihai Mutascu, 2016. "Does migration affect tax revenue in Europe?," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Lars Dommermuth, 2016. "Children as family commuters. The geographical distance between nonresident parents and children in Norway," Discussion Papers 841, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alem, Yonas & Maurel, Mathilde & Millock, Katrin, 2016. "Migration as an Adaptation Strategy to Weather Variability: An Instrumental Variables Probit Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 665, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Anda David & Jean-Noël Senne, 2016. "A descriptive analysis of immigration to and emigration from the EU: Where does the EU stand within OECD?," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 184, OECD Publishing.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano & Mattana, Paolo, 2016. "The impact of immigration on output and its components: A sectoral analysis for Italy at regional level," MPRA Paper 72300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tommaso Colussi, 2016. "The Impact of the Implementation of Council Directives on Labour Migration Flows from Third Countries to EU Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 181, OECD Publishing.
- Stefania Borelli & Giuseppe De Arcangelis, 2016. "Migration, Labor Tasks and Production Structure in Europe," Working Papers 4/16, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Maurice Schiff, 2016. "Ability Drain: Size, Impact, and Comparison with Brain Drain under Alternative Immigration Policies," RSCAS Working Papers 2016/22, European University Institute.
- BELLINO, Antonella & CELI, Giuseppe, 2016. "The Migration-Trade Nexus in the Presence of Vertical and Horizontal Product Differentiation," CELPE Discussion Papers 137, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Petreski, Marjan, 2016. "Does Return Migration Affect Health Outcomes in Macedonia?," CEI Working Paper Series 2016-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Reinhard Weisser, 2016. "Internationally mobile students and their post-graduation migratory behaviour: An analysis of determinants of student mobility and retention rates in the EU," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 186, OECD Publishing.
- Kevin Denny & Cormac Ó Gráda, 2016. "Immigration, Asylum, and Gender: Ireland and Beyond," Working Papers 201604, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ekrame BOUBTANE & Jean-Christophe DUMONT & Christophe RAULT, 2015. "Immigration and Economic Growth in the OECD Countries 1986-2006," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2393, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Sekeris, Petros & Vasilakis, Chrysovalantis, 2016. "The Mediterranean Refugees Crisis and Extreme Right Parties: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 72222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernesto F. L. Amaral & Eduardo Luiz Goncalves Rios-Neto & Joseph E. Potter, 2015. "The Influence of Internal Migration on Male Earnings in Brazil, 1970-2000," Working Papers 1090, RAND Corporation.
- Chen, Xi, 2016. "Old-Age Pension and Extended Families: How is Adult Children's Internal Migration Affected?," IZA Discussion Papers 10016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).