Report NEP-ARA-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramos, Raul, 2017. "Migration Aspirations among NEETs in Selected MENA Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 11146, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mesbah Sharaf & Ahmed Rashad, 2017. "Regional Inequalities in Child Malnutrition in Egypt, Jordan and Yemen: A Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers 1164, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- Imad El Hamma, 2016. "Linking remittances with financial development and institutions: a study from selected MENA countries," Working Papers halshs-01655353, HAL.
- Sofiane Ghali & Habib Zitouna, 2017. "Labor Demand in Tunisia: Size, Structure and Determinants," Working Papers 1169, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- Abdel Rahmen El Lahga & Ines Bouassida, 2017. "Public-Private Wage Disparities, Employment and Labor Market Segmentation in Tunisia," Working Papers 1168, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- Anda David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2017. "Migration Patterns and Labor Market Outcomes in Tunisia," Working Papers 1166, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- Imène Berguiga & Yosra Said & Philippe Adair, 2017. "The social and financial performance of Microfinance institutions in the MENA region: Do Islamic institutions perform better?," Post-Print hal-01667406, HAL.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & Ketenci, Natalya, 2017. "Testing the Productivity Bias Hypothesis in Middle East Countries," MPRA Paper 83528, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Yazici, Hakki, 2017. "Intergenerational Education Mobility and the Level of Development: Evidence from Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 11164, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christophe Muller, 2018. "Optimal Cash Transfers with Distribution Regressions: An Application to Egypt at the Dawn of the XXIst Century," AMSE Working Papers 1802, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Sara B. Alnashar, 2017. "Egypt’s Government Spending Multiplier: Its Size and Determinants," Working Papers 1165, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- Fadlallah, Abdellali & Chakhat, Zakaria, 2017. "Determination of the viability threshold of the external position in Morocco," MPRA Paper 83640, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Dec 2017.
- HALICIOGLU, Ferda & EREN, Kasim, 2017. "Testing Twin Deficits and Saving-Investment Nexus in Turkey," MPRA Paper 83529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Donia Smaali Bouhlila & Mouez Soussi, 2017. "Child Labor and Schooling in Tunisia," Working Papers 1167, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- M'Bark Ouashil & Said Ouhadi, 2017. "Control of Moroccan public institutions: situation and perspectives [Contrôle des Etablissements Publics marocains: Etat des lieux et perspectives]," Post-Print hal-01665804, HAL.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2018. "The cost of mismanagement of gold production in Sudan," MPRA Paper 83921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ebaidalla Mahjoub Ebaidalla & Mohammed Elhaj Mustafa Ali, 2017. "Determinants and Impact of Households’s Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditure in Sudan: Evidence From Urban and Rural Population," Working Papers 1170, Economic Research Forum, revised 12 2017.
- GRITLI, Mohamed Ilyes, 2018. "Quel avenir du dinar tunisien face à l'euro ? Prévision avec le modèle ARIMA [What future of the Tunisian dinar against the euro? Prediction with the ARIMA model]," MPRA Paper 83937, University Library of Munich, Germany.