Report NEP-ARA-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatma El-Hamidi & Cem Baslevent, 2010. "The Gendered Aspects of MSEs in MENA: Evidence from Egypt and Turkey," Working Papers 535, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2010.
- Nagano, Mamoru, 2010. "Islamic Finance and the Theory of Capital Structure," MPRA Paper 24567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marga Peeters, 2010. "The changing pattern of international trade and capital flows of the GCC countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 415, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Bilge Erten, 2010. "Industrial Upgrading and Export Diversification: A Comparative Analysis of Economic Policies in Turkey and Malaysia," Working Papers id:2778, eSocialSciences.
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani & Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2010. "Oil Exports and the Iranian Economy," Working Papers 534, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2010.
- Demir, Firat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Employment Growth in Developing Countries: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 24477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anda Mariana David & Mohamed Ali Marouani, 2010. "Poverty reduction and growth interactions: what can be learned from the Syrian experience ?," Working Papers DT/2010/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Abderrahim Chibi & Mohamed Benbouziane & Sidi Mohamed Chekouri, 2010. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy Shocks in Algeria: An Empirical Study (in Arabic)," Working Papers 536, Economic Research Forum, revised Aug 2010.
- Brahim Elmorchid, 2010. "L’impact des Congés Fiscaux sur le Coût d’usage du Capital dans les Pays Arabes: Cas du Maroc," Working Papers 533, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2010.