The Gendered Aspects of MSEs in MENA: Evidence from Egypt and Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Du Rietz, Anita & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Testing the Female Underperformance Hypothesis," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-10, February.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1982. "Selection and the Evolution of Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 649-670, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatma El-Hamidi & Cem Baslevent, 2013. "Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) in Urban Economies: A Comparative Study of Egypt and Turkey at the Province Level," Working Papers 761, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2013.
- Hala El-Said & Mahmoud Al-Said & Chahir Zaki, 2015. "Trade and Access to Finance of SMEs: is There a Nexus?," Working Papers 903, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2015.
- Hala El-Said & Mahmoud Al-Said & Chahir Zaki, 2013. "What Determines the Access to Finance of SMEs? Evidence from the Egyptian Case," Working Papers 752, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2013.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2011. "How Do Women Entrepreneurs Perform? Empirical Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 23, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Fatma El-Hamidi, 2011. "How Do Women Entrepreneurs Perform? Empirical Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 621, Economic Research Forum, revised 09 Jan 2011.
- Hadi Salehi Esfahani & Roksana Bahramitash, 2015. "Gender, Enterprise Ownership, and Labor Allocation in MENA: the Roles of Islam, Oil, and Government Policies," Working Papers 951, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .