Causal Inference for Structural Equations: With an Application to Wage-Price Spiral
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 36 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/10614/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003.
"General-to-Specific Model Selection Procedures for Structural Vector Autoregressions,"
2003-W15, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hans-Martin Krolzig, 2003. "General-to-Specific Model Selection Procedures for Structural Vector Autoregressions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(s1), pages 769-801, December.
- Chen, Pu & Chihying, Hsiao, 2007.
"Learning Causal Relations in Multivariate Time Series Data,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 1, pages 1-43.
- Chihying, Hsiao & Chen, Pu, 2007. "Learning Causal Relations in Multivariate Time Series Data," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-15, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Selva Demiralp & Kevin D. Hoover & Stephen J. Perez, 2008.
"A Bootstrap Method for Identifying and Evaluating a Structural Vector Autoregression,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(4), pages 509-533, 08.
- Kevin Hoover & Selva Demiralp & Stephen J. Perez, 2006. "A Bootstrap Method for Identifying and Evaluating a Structural Vector Autoregression," Working Papers 614, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Chen Pu & Flaschel Peter, 2006. "Measuring the Interaction of Wage and Price Phillips Curves for the U.S. Economy," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-35, December.
- Swanson, N.R. & Granger, C.W.J., 1994. "Impulse Response Functions Based on Causal Approach to Residual Orthogonalization in Vector Autoregressions," Papers 9-94-1, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Krolzig, Hans-Martin & Peter Flaschel, 2003. "Wage and Price Phillips Curves," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 128, Royal Economic Society.
- Hoover, Kevin D., 2005. "Automatic Inference Of The Contemporaneous Causal Order Of A System Of Equations," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 69-77, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:36:y:2010:i:1:p:17-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.