Journal of Economics and Business
March 1998, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 157-169 Regulation Can Foster Mergers, Can Mergers Foster Efficiency? The Italian Case
by Resti, Andrea
- 171-189 Total Factor Productivity Growth and Regulation in U.S. Commercial Banking During 1946-1995: An Empirical Investigation
by Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Daniels, Kenneth N. & Tirtiroglu, Ercan
- 191-203 The Impact of Out-of-State Entry on the Cost Efficiency of Local Commercial Banks
by DeYoung, Robert & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kirchhoff, Bruce
- 205-218 Product Mix, Bank Powers, and Complementarities at U. S. Commercial Banks
by Rogers, Kevin
- 219-234 Mortgage Banking Cost Structure: Resolving an Enigma
by Rossi, Clifford V.
January 1998, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 3-21 Assessing Monetary Policy and Deposit Deregulation
by Duca, John V.
- 23-38 Macro Shocks and Fluctuations
by Rapach, David E.
- 39-48 Forecaster Characteristics and Forecast Outcomes
by Cho, Dong W. & Hersch, Philip L.
- 67-76 The Basis Risk Component of Commercial Bank Stock Returns
by Wetmore, Jill L. & Brick, John R.
1997, Volume 49, Issue 6
- 515-531 Multi-market trading and the informativeness of stock trades: An empirical intraday analysis
by Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 533-547 Risk-based capital, portfolio risk, and bank capital: A simultaneous equations approach
by Jacques, Kevin & Nigro, Peter
- 569-585 Determinants of corporate hedging and derivatives: A revisit
by Fok, Robert C. W. & Carroll, Carolyn & Chiou, Ming C.
- 587-598 The characteristics of derivatives users: An analysis of the thrift industry
by Hogan, Arthur M. B. & Rossi, Clifford
1997, Volume 49, Issue 5
- 399-418 Equilibrium in production and futures markets
by Hennessy, David A.
- 419-437 Stock price reaction to international investment and divestiture and management of currency operating exposure
by Yong-Cheol Kim
- 439-458 The exchange rate's impact on overseas profits of U.S. multinationals
by Hung, Juann H.
- 459-473 On economic incentive for quality upgrading
by Shyh-Fang Ueng
- 475-489 Gold and commodity prices as leading indicators of inflation: Tests of long-run relationship and predictive performance
by Mahdavi, Saeid & Zhou, Su
- 491-510 Rate-of-return regulation and the behavior of the return on equity for electric utilities
by Nwaeze, Emeka T.
1997, Volume 49, Issue 4
- 303-319 The economic advantage of least squares learning in a risky asset market
by Linn, Scott C. & Stanhouse, Bryan E.
- 321-334 Monetary and exchange rate policy in multisectoral economies
by Ahmed, Habib & Miller, Stephen M.
- 335-346 Geographic integration of bank deposit markets and restrictions on interstate banking: A cointegration approach
by Jackson, William III & Eisenbeis, Robert A.
- 347-367 Estimating demand elasticities in a differentiated product industry: The personal computer market
by Stavins, Joanna
- 369-377 Public policy and market power in the rayon industry
by Gallet, Craig A.
- 379-392 The effect of economic regimes on the relation between term structure and real activity in Japan
by Kim, Kenneth A. & Limpaphayom, Piman
1997, Volume 49, Issue 3
- 211-221 An examination of the cross-sectional relationship of beta and return: UK evidence
by Fletcher, Jonathan
- 223-238 Thrift strategies after FIRREA: A cluster analysis of high-performance institutions
by Curry, Timothy J. & Rose, John T.
- 239-252 Corporate control effects and managerial remuneration in commercial banking
by Haye, Eric M.
- 267-283 Idle sunk cost capacity, entry, and profitability: An empirical study
by Shaanan, Joseph
- 285-300 The distortions in economic value added (EVA) caused by inflation
by de Villiers, Johann
1997, Volume 49, Issue 2
- 95-116 Mutual-to-stock conversions in the thrift industry in the 1990s
by Peristiani, Stavros & Wizman, Thierry A.
- 117-125 Intra-industry competitiveness and economic growth
by Roy, Udayan
- 127-147 The demand for long-term deposits of a financial intermediary: Theory and evidence
by Athanassakos, G. & Waschik, R.
- 149-168 The market reaction to federal reserve policy action from 1989 to 1992
by Reinhart, Vincent & Simin, Timothy
- 169-192 A generalized method of moments comparison of the cox-ingersoll-ross and heath-jarrow-morton models
by Raj, Mahendra & Sim, Ah Boon & Thurston, David C.
- 193-204 Abnormal returns, risk, and financial statement data: The case of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait
by Bradford, Bruce M. & Robison, H. David
February 1997, Volume 49, Issue 1
- 1-20 Day of the week effects, information seasonality, and higher moments of security returns
by Aggarwal, Raj & Schatzberg, John D.
- 21-42 Optimal monetary policy in a world with risky investments and financial intermediaries
by Cothren, Richard & Mukherji, Nivedita
- 43-60 Optimal sterilization policies in interdependent economies
by Daniels, Joseph
- 61-76 The effect of interstate banking on large bank holding company profitability and risk
by Rivard, Richard J. & Thomas, Christopher R.
- 77-90 The permanent income hypothesis under permanent-transitory confusion
by Lage, Maureen J.
December 1996, Volume 48, Issue 5
- 427-442 Macroeconomic price stickiness: Evidence from the postwar United States
by Dutkowsky, Donald H.
- 443-460 Evidence on real gains in corporate acquisitions
by Switzer, Jeannette A.
- 461-472 Implementing monetary base rules: The currency problem
by Hafer, R. W. & Haslag, Joseph H. & Hein, Scott E.
- 473-486 Comparing vertical restraints
by Marvel, Howard P. & McCafferty, Stephen
- 487-498 Interest rates and the recent weakness in M2: An extension to the P* model of inflation
by Koenig, Evan F.
- 499-513 Gold price risk and the returns on gold mutual funds
by Blose, Laurence E.
- 515-523 A multivariate test of the covariance-co-skewness restriction for the three moment CAPM
by Lee, Ahyee & Moy, Ronald L. & Lee, Cheng F.
October 1996, Volume 48, Issue 4
- 315-335 Monetary policy and bank portfolios
by McMillin, W. Douglas
- 337-347 Subordinated debt prices and forward-looking estimates of bank asset volatility
by Schellhorn, Carolin D. & Spellman, Lewis J.
- 349-370 Hypothesis testing in event studies: The case of variance changes
by Giaccotto, Carmelo & Sfiridis, James M.
- 371-385 General conditions for subsidy-free prices
by Jamison, Mark A.
- 387-400 Tobin's Q, intangible capital, and financial policy
by Klock, Mark & Baum, Christopher F. & Thies, Clifford F.
- 401-421 Corporate profits and social responsibility: "Subsidization" of corporate income under charitable giving tax laws
by Webb, Natalie J.
August 1996, Volume 48, Issue 3
- 205-206 International banking and financial markets: Introduction
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Goldberg, Lawrence G.
- 207-215 International banking activity in Greece: The recent experience
by Hondroyiannis, George & Papapetrou, Evangelia
- 217-230 Cost economies in EU banking systems
by Altunbas, Yener & Molyneux, Philip
- 231-249 Cost economies and interest rate margins in a unified European banking market
by Ruthenberg, David & Elias, Ricky
- 251-267 Interest rate risk subsidization in international capital standards
by Allen, Linda & Jagtiani, Julapa & Landskroner, Yoram
- 269-284 Bank charter values and capital levels: An international comparison
by Allen, Linda & Rai, Anoop
- 285-298 The boom and bust of Latin American lending, 1970-1992
by Grosse, Robert & Goldberg, Lawrence G.
- 299-312 Common volatility and volatility spillovers between U.S. and Eurodollar interest rates: Evidence from the futures market
by Tse, Yiuman & Booth, G. Geoffrey
May 1996, Volume 48, Issue 2
- 81-101 Long-term interest rates and the recent weakness in M2
by Koenig, Evan F.
- 103-116 Bank failures and contagion effects: Evidence from Britain and Canada
by Jayanti, S. V. & Whyte, Ann Marie & Quang Do, A.
- 117-139 Price flexibility and output variability: What do we learn from disaggregate data?
by Kandil, Magda
- 141-155 The structure of the property/casualty insurance industry
by Hanweck, Gerald A. & Hogan, Arthur M. B.
- 157-166 Asset quality and scale economies in banking
by Bernstein, David
- 167-183 The effects of state and industry economic conditions on new firm entry
by Campbell, Carl III
- 185-199 Predicting output with a money market spread
by Moersch, Mathias
February 1996, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 11-21 Explaining the term structure of interest rates: A panel data approach
by Mayfield, E. Scott & Murphy, Robert G.
- 23-32 The velocity puzzle revisited: The effects of the housing and stock markets
by Levi, Maurice D. & Venezia, Itzhak & Zhang, Yimin
- 33-45 Competition and market contestability in Japanese commercial banking
by Molyneux, Philip & Thornton, John & Michael Llyod-Williams, D.
- 47-66 A new efficiency criterion: The mean-separated target deviations risk model
by Kang, Taehoon & Wade Brorsen, B. & Adam, Brian D.
- 67-77 Decision analysis using multinomial logit models: Mortgage portfolio valuation
by Pinder, Jonathan P.
December 1995, Volume 47, Issue 5
- 397-408 Determinants of Federal Reserve lending to failed banks
by Gilbert, R. Alton
- 409-421 Expected stock returns and volatility in a two-regime market
by Shawky, Hany A. & Marathe, Achla
- 423-439 Determinants of price flexibility in oligopolistic markets: Evidence from austrian manufacturing
by Weiss, Christoph R.
- 441-456 Product-market competition and executive compensation
by Alexander, Donald L. & Zhou, Huizhong
- 457-472 The role of exchange and interest risk in equity valuation: A comparative study of international stock markets
by Prasad, Anita Mehra & Rajan, Murli
- 473-495 Subscriber return, underpricing, and long-term performance of U.K. privatization initial public offers
by Menyah, Kojo & Paudyal, Krishna & Inyangete, Charles G.
October 1995, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 319-334 Asset fungibility and equilibrium capital structures
by Viswanath, P. V. & Frierman, Mike
- 335-351 Emperical analysis of short-term eurocurrency rates: Evidence from a transfer function error correction model
by Chiang, Thomas C. & Chiang, Jeanette Jin
- 353-367 Output, price, and welfare under nonlinear pricing in an imperfectly competitive industry
by Cheung, Francis K. & Wang, Xinghe
- 369-383 Intertrack wagering and the demand for parimutuel horse racing
by Thalheimer, Richard & Ali, Mukhtar M.
- 385-395 Cournot oligopoly and systematic risk
by Kit Pong Wong
August 1995, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 241-254 Do locals perform better than foreigners?: An analysis of UK and US mutual fund managers
by Shukla, Ravi K. & van Inwegen, Gregory B.
- 255-265 A reexamination of Mishkin's neutrality test
by Shelley, Gary L. & Wallace, Frederick H.
- 267-279 Systematic risk, wage rates, and factor substitution
by Lee, Cheng-Few & Chen, K. C. & Liaw, K. Thomas
- 281-292 Cointegration analysis of the expectations theory of the term structure
by Nourzad, Farrokh & Scott Grennier, R.
- 293-301 The market structure of the US aluminum industry
by Boyd, Roy G. & Jung, Chulho & Seldon, Barry J.
- 303-316 The impact of retirement wealth upon portfolio composition of individuals
by Ligon, James A.
May 1995, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 91-93 Central banking at a crossroads: Introduction
by VanHoose, David D.
- 95-111 Restructuring the Fed
by Havrilesky, Thomas
- 113-136 Policymakers, institutions, and central bank decisions
by Chappell, Henry Jr. & Havrilesky, Thomas M. & McGregor, Rob Roy
- 137-149 Central bank independence and the output-inflation tradeoff
by Froyen, Richard T. & Waud, Roger N.
- 151-163 Why the price level wanders aimlessly
by Hetzel, Robert L.
- 165-192 Inflation targeting in the 1990s: The experiences of New Zealand, Canada, and the United Kingdom
by Ammer, John & Freeman, Richard T.
- 193-203 The compatibility of central bank price rules with financial stability
by Toma, Mark
- 217-237 Money, trust, and central banking
by Giannini, Curzio
February 1995, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 1-16 On rules versus discretion in procedures to halt trade
by Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 17-37 Cyclical fluctuations across industries of the United States: Evidence and implications
by Kandil, Magda
- 39-56 Signaling theory and risk perception: An experimental study
by Levy, Haim & Lazarovich-Porat, Esther
- 57-64 A reexamination of the efficiency of price and output indexed sovereign debt contracts
by Bandopadhyaya, Arindam
- 65-77 Employers' hiring decisions and inefficiency in the market for economists
by Tano, Doki K. & Black, David C.
- 79-90 A vector autoregressive model of the Saudi Arabian economy
by Rosser, J. Jr. & Sheehan, Richard G.
December 1994, Volume 46, Issue 5
- 335-335 Letter to the readership
by Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 337-354 Cost structure of the thrift industry: Effects of acquisition and deregulation
by Pantalone, Coleen C. & Platt, Marjorie B.
- 355-365 Employing conditional variance processes to examine the market efficiency of the gold rates of return
by Marshall, Michael & Stengos, Thanasis
- 367-379 Location choice of foreign banks in the United States
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Grosse, Robert
- 397-408 The effect of budget deficits on exchange rates: Evidence from five industrialized countries
by Beck, Stacie E.
- 409-420 On the optimal regulation of an extractive industry
by Semmler, Willi
- 421-427 Wage risk and the Lee, Liaw, and Rahman model
by Peyser, Paul S.
October 1994, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 237-237 Letter to the readership
by Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 239-253 Uncertainty and volatility in stock prices
by Ackert, Lucy F.
- 255-267 Money and in comerelationships in the United Kingdom: Some new evidence
by Barnhart, Scott W. & Wallace, Myles S.
- 269-286 Predicting corporate bankruptcy and financial distress: Information value added by multinomial logit models
by Johnsen, Thomajean & Melicher, Ronald W.
- 287-297 The post-dual listing anomaly
by Kent Baker, H. & Khan, Walayet A. & Edelman, Richard B.
- 299-305 Loan-loss provisions of commercial banks and adequate disclosure: A note
by Wetmore, Jill L. & Brick, John R.
- 307-323 Short-term price reversals following major price innovations: Additional evidence on market overreaction
by Ketcher, David N. & Jordan, Bradford D.
- 325-334 Economic effects of first generation state antitakeover statutes on target firm shareholders
by Turk, Thomas A. & Zardkoohi, Asghar
August 1994, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 141-152 Inflation persistence and Fisher effects: Evidence of a regime change
by Emery, Kenneth M.
- 153-165 Impact of labor strikes on equity values: Canadian evidence
by Nelson, Morton & Amoako-Adu, Ben & Smith, Brian
- 167-177 Risk incentive problems and foreign currency bonds
by Schnabel, Jacques A. & Roumi, Ebrahim
- 179-193 Compounding period length and the market model
by Frankfurter, George M. & Leung, Wai K. & Brockman, Paul D.
- 195-206 Are regulated and potentially unregulated combination gas and electric utilities natural monopolies?
by Armstrong, Thomas O. & Leppel, Karen
- 207-213 Why are some pension plans partially funded?
by Fowler, David J. & Rumsey, John
- 215-225 Technological advance and hedging decisions in unbiased futures markets
by Firoozi, Fathali
- 227-233 Effects of wage rate on systematic risk in a Cournot duopoly
by Kit Pong Wong
May 1994, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 65-75 Market segmentation and oligopoly under uncertainty
by Tessitore, Anthony
- 77-88 Volatility of money growth and the U.S. velocity puzzle: Some further results
by Darrat, Ali F. & Osman Suliman, M.
- 89-100 Another explanation for nominal wage rigidities: Uncertain marginal wage taxes
by Ramagopal, K.
- 101-112 Time-varying betas and volatility persistence in International Stock markets
by Koutmos, Gregory & Lee, Unro & Theodossiu, Panayiotis
- 113-127 Business cycle effects on state corporate failure rates
by Platt, Harlan D. & Platt, Marjorie B.
- 129-134 Factors motivating mergers: The case of rural electric cooperatives
by Bacon, Frank W. & Shin, Tai S. & Murphy, Neil B.
- 135-139 Natural monopoly equilibria: Nash and von Stackelberg solutions
by Becker, Klaus G.
February 1994, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 1-11 Institutional investors, corporate discipline, and the role of debt
by Grier, Paul & Zychowicz, Edward J.
- 13-19 The effect of changes in the federal funds rate target on stock prices in the 1970s
by Thorbecke, Willem & Alami, Tarik
- 21-37 Observed price dispersion: Product heterogeneity, regional markets, or local market power?
by Abbott, Thomas III
- 39-54 The effect of deregulation on the efficiency of U.S. banking firms
by Grabowski, Richard & Rangan, Nanda & Rezvanian, Rasoul
- 55-63 Deregulation and airline survival: The case of braniff airways
by Tannen, Michael B.
December 1993, Volume 45, Issue 5
- 357-357 Letter to the readership
by Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 361-374 A taxonomy of disclosure policies
by Yaari, Varda
- 375-392 Effects of differential information on the after-market valuation of initial public offerings
by Dark, Frederick H. & Carter, Richard B.
- 393-408 Monetary asset quality and substitutability
by Kishan, Ruby P. & Opiela, Timothy P.
- 409-419 Transmission and production of information in imperfectly competitive financial markets
by Caballe, Jordi
- 421-430 Econometric estimation of proportional hazard models
by Koop, Gary & Ruhm, Christopher J.
1993, Volume 45, Issue 3-4
- 189-189 In memoriam
by Kopecky, Kenneth J.
- 191-192 Editor's introduction special issue in honor of David Meinster
by Spindt, Paul A.
- 193-211 The measurement and analysis of monetary transactions
by Corrado, Carol & Spindt, Paul A.
- 213-229 Did monetarism die in the 1980s?
by Tanner, J. Ernest
- 231-245 Can forecast-based monetary policy be more successful than a rule?
by Thornton, Saranna R.
- 247-268 Comparing interest-rate spreads and money growth as predictors of output growth: Granger causality in the sense Granger intended
by Hess, Gregory D. & Porter, Richard D.
- 269-283 Policy and volatility of asset returns
by Tarhan, Vefa
- 285-296 A case study of the impact of monetary policy on exchange rates
by Giaccotto, Carmelo & Johnson, R. Stafford & Zuber, Richard
- 297-314 Interest rate smoothness and the nonsettling-day behavior of banks
by Kopecky, Kenneth J. & Tucker, Alan L.
- 315-329 Forecasting required loan loss reserves
by Kim, Daesik & Santomero, Anthony M.
- 331-340 The effect of foreign debt on currency values
by Ajayi, Richard A. & Choi, Jongmoo Jay
- 341-352 Nominal sovereign debt, risk shifting, and reputation
by Grossman, Herschel I. & Van Huyck, John B.
May 1993, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 111-127 Bank portfolio composition and macroeconomic activity
by Douglas McMillin, W.
- 129-142 The term structure of interest rates and the asset and liability decisions of a financial intermediary
by Sartoris, William L.
- 143-158 Expanded securities underwriting: Implications for bank risk and return
by Apilado, Vincent P. & Gallo, John G. & Lockwood, Larry J.
- 159-167 An investigation of the empirical distribution of bond returns
by Chan, Kam C. & Pan, Ming-Shiun & Wu, H. K.
- 169-178 Computationally convenient optimal intertemporal portfolios under linear constraints
by Mitchell, Douglas W.
- 179-182 An analysis of the Standard and Poor's stock appreciation ranking system
by O'Hara, H. Thomas & Vetere, John
- 183-188 The geometry of risk aversion: A further comment
by Dalal, Ardeshir J.
February 1993, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-16 A rationale for trade-ins
by van Ackere, Ann & Reyniers, Diane J.
- 17-33 An examination of the power of Univariate tests of the CAPM: A simulation approach
by Affleck-Graves, J. F. & Bradfield, D. J.
- 35-48 Excess returns determination: Empirical evidence from Canada
by Carmichael, Benoit & Samson, Lucie
- 49-59 Is the Canadian stock market efficient with respect to fiscal policy? Some vector autoregression results
by Ali, Syed M. & Hasan, M. Aynul
- 61-67 A twist on the Monday effect in stock returns: A note
by Liano, Kartono & Huang, Gow-Cheng & Gup, Benton E.
- 69-89 Infrastructure taxes, investment policy, and intermodal competition for the transportation industries
by Enis, Charles R. & Morash, Edward A.
- 91-98 Optimal portfolio selection without short sales under the full-information covariance structure: A pedagogic consideration
by Kwan, Clarence C. Y. & Yuan, Yufei
- 99-108 Market power, wage rate, and systematic risk: A homogeneous production function approach
by Sun, Liming
May 1992, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 95-114 The stock market's valuation of R&D spending and market concentration
by Doukas, John & Switzer, Lorne
- 115-125 Interest rate effects on intertemporal consumption: Do financial regulation and deregulation matter?
by Sullivan, Edward J. & Lombra, Raymond
- 127-134 Dividend policy and regulatory risk: A test of the Smith hypothesis
by Moyer, R. Charles & Rao, Ramesh & Tripathy, Niranjan
- 135-141 Industry concentration and the transmission of cost-push inflation: Evidence from the 1974 OPEC oil crisis
by Zaleski, Peter A.
- 143-150 An econometric forecasting model of revenues from urban parking facilities
by Burns, Malcolm R. & Faurot, David J.
- 151-159 Reliability and electricity pricing
by Ravid, S. Abraham
- 161-166 The corporate-treasury yield spread and state taxes
by Severn, Alan K. & Stewart, William J.
February 1992, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 3-17 Bond portfolio immunization: Canadian tests
by Fooladi, Iraj & Roberts, Gordon S.
- 19-30 Money and interest rates: The effects of temporal aggregation and data revisions
by Cunningham, Thomas J. & Hardouvelis, Gikas A.
- 31-45 Relative prices, aggregate prices, and wage indexation
by Carlson, John A. & Findlay, David W.
- 47-62 Generalized bankruptcy models applied to predicting consumer credit behavior
by Clarke, Darral G. & McDonald, James B.
- 63-76 Testing for nonlinear dependence in daily stock indices
by Willey, Thomas
- 77-94 Tests of inflation and industry portfolio stock returns
by Wei, K. C. John & Wong, K. Matthew
November 1991, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 283-285 Globalization of financial markets: Introduction
by Eun, Cheol S.
- 287-307 Exchange risk and international diversification in bond and equity portfolios
by Kaplanis, Evi & Schaefer, Stephen M.
- 309-327 Foreign exchange market liberalization and the international diversification of borrowing by Italian firms
by Giraldi, Claudio & Hamaui, Rony
- 329-338 A system of stock prices in world stock exchanges: Common stochastic trends for 1975-1990
by Jeon, Bang Nam & Chiang, Thomas C.
- 339-352 Demand and supply of forward exchange contracts under incomplete information
by Dufey, Gunter & Kazemi, Hossein B.
- 353-362 Risk, return, and equilibrium in the emerging markets: Evidence from the Korean stock market
by Bark, Hee-Kyung K.
- 363-374 International diversification and hedging: A Japanese and U.S. perspective
by Eaker, Mark & Grant, Dwight & Woodard, Nelson
- 375-388 Effect of exchange rate and interest rate risk on international fixed-income portfolios
by Hauser, Shmuel & Levy, Azriel
- 389-401 A logit methodology for predicting the imposition of exchange controls
by Safizadeh, Hossein & Fatemi, Ali
August 1991, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 197-214 Earnings information and the determination of dividend policy
by Bar-Yosef, Sasson & Venezia, Itzhak
- 215-229 Dominant banks, market power, and out-of-market productive capacity
by Wolken, John D. & Rose, John T.
- 231-239 Properties and Stochastic nature of BEA's early estimates of GNP
by Neftci, Salih N. & Theodossiou, Panayiotis
- 241-252 Tobin's q and measurement error: Caveat investigator
by Klock, Mark & Thies, Clifford F. & Baum, Christopher F.
- 253-263 Depository disintermediation and the equilibrium quantity of money market mutual funds
by Maggs, Gary E.