Race, ethnicity and subprime home loan pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen L. Ross & John Yinger, 2006. "Uncovering Discrimination: A Comparison of the Methods Used by Scholars and Civil Rights Enforcement Officials," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 562-614.
- Paul S. Calem & Kevin Gillen & Susan Wachter, 2004.
"The Neighborhood Distribution of Subprime Mortgage Lending,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 393-410, December.
- Paul S. Calem & Kevin Gillen & Susan Wachter, "undated". "The Neighborhood Distribution of Subprime Mortgage Lending," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 404, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Munnell, Alicia H. & Geoffrey M. B. Tootell & Lynn E. Browne & James McEneaney, 1996.
"Mortgage Lending in Boston: Interpreting HMDA Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 25-53, March.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1992. "Mortgage lending in Boston: interpreting HMDA data," Working Papers 92-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Brent W. Ambrose & Michael LaCour-Little & Anthony B. Sanders, 2004. "The Effect of Conforming Loan Status on Mortgage Yield Spreads: A Loan Level Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(4), pages 541-569, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Laderman & Carolina Reid, 2008. "Lending in low- and moderate-income neighborhoods in California: the performance of CRA lending during the subprime meltdown," Community Development Investment Center Working Paper 2008-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Janet Currie & Erdal Tekin, 2015. "Is There a Link between Foreclosure and Health?," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 63-94, February.
- Sumit Agarwal & Gene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2016. "Loan Product Steering in Mortgage Markets," NBER Working Papers 22696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chan, Sewin & Haughwout, Andrew & Tracy, Joseph, 2015. "How Mortgage Finance Affects the Urban Landscape," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Mundra, Kusum, 2013.
"Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kusum Mundra, 2013. "Minority and Immigrant Homeownership Experience: Evidence from the 2009 American Housing Survey," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2013-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Raymond, Elora, 2016. "Negative equity in the Sixth Federal Reserve District," FRB Atlanta Community and Economic Development Discussion Paper 2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- J. Michael Collins, 2014. "Protecting Mortgage Borrowers through Risk Awareness: Evidence from Variations in State Laws," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 124-146, March.
- Yan Zhang, 2013. "Fair Lending Analysis of Mortgage Pricing: Does Underwriting Matter?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 131-151, January.
- Charters, Thomas J. & Harper, Sam & Strumpf, Erin C. & Subramanian, S.V. & Arcaya, Mariana & Nandi, Arijit, 2016. "The effect of metropolitan-area mortgage delinquency on health behaviors, access to health services, and self-rated health in the United States, 2003–2010," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 161(C), pages 74-82.
- Mundra, Kusum & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2013. "Determinants of Immigrant Homeownership: Examining their Changing Role during the Great Recession and Beyond," IZA Discussion Papers 7468, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary & Martin, Hal & Liu, Bo, 2016. "Discrimination in mortgage lending: Evidence from a correspondence experiment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 48-65.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:60:y:2008:i:1-2:p:110-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.