The micro-macro policy game under uncertainty and risk attitude
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
- Baron, David P, 1970. "Price Uncertainty, Utility, and Industry Equilibrium in Pure Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 463-80, October.
- Larue, Bruno & Yapo, Vincent, 2000. "Asymmetries in risk and in risk attitude: the duopoly case," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 435-453.
- Schwert, G William, 1981. "Using Financial Data to Measure Effects of Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 121-58, April.
- Fishelson, Gideon, 1989. "Imperfect competition under uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-263, August.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:59:y:2007:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.