The micro-macro policy game under uncertainty and risk attitude
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fishelson, Gideon, 1989. "Imperfect competition under uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-263, August.
- Larue, Bruno & Yapo, Vincent, 2000. "Asymmetries in risk and in risk attitude: the duopoly case," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 435-453.
- Baron, David P, 1970. "Price Uncertainty, Utility, and Industry Equilibrium in Pure Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 463-480, October.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Abdullah Mamun & M. Hassan & Son Lai, 2004. "The impact of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley act on the financial services industry," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 28(3), pages 333-347, September.
- Schwert, G William, 1981. "Using Financial Data to Measure Effects of Regulation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 121-158, April.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:59:y:2007:i:1:p:1-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .