Asymmetries in risk and in risk attitude: the duopoly case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cyert, Richard M & DeGroot, Morris H, 1970. "Bayesian Analysis and Duopoly Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(5), pages 1168-1184, Sept.-Oct.
- Fishelson, Gideon, 1989. "Imperfect competition under uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-263, August.
- Baron, David P, 1970. "Price Uncertainty, Utility, and Industry Equilibrium in Pure Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 463-480, October.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu & Whinston, Michael D. & Green, Jerry R., 1995. "Microeconomic Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195102680.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Leland, Hayne E, 1972. "Theory of the Firm Facing Uncertain Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291, June.
- Tessitore, Anthony, 1994. "Market segmentation and oligopoly under uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 65-75, May.
- Fishelson, Gideon, 1986. "On the behavior of a noncompetitive firm when the supplies of inputs are random," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 331-339, December.
- Moner-Colonques, Rafael, 1998.
"Cost uncertainty and trade liberalization in international oligopoly,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 369-376, August.
- MONER COLONQUES , Rafael, 1995. "Cost Uncertainty and Trade Liberalization in International Oligopoly," CORE Discussion Papers 1995068, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Greg Shaffer & Stephen W. Salant, 1999. "Unequal Treatment of Identical Agents in Cournot Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 585-604, June.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
- Maggi, Giovanni, 1996. "Strategic Trade Policies with Endogenous Mode of Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(1), pages 237-258, March.
- Carl Shapiro, 1986. "Exchange of Cost Information in Oligopoly," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 433-446.
- Horowitz, Ira, 1983. "Entry inclinations under uncertainty," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-10.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahito Okura, 2014. "The Value of Demand Information in an Insurance Market Under Demand and Cost Uncertainty," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(4), pages 413-426, December.
- Gander, James P., 2007. "The micro-macro policy game under uncertainty and risk attitude," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:52:y:2000:i:5:p:435-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.