On a master-slave Bertrand game model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Kopel, Michael, 2001. "Equilibrium selection in a nonlinear duopoly game with adaptive expectations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-100, September.
- Den Haan, Wouter J., 2001.
"The importance of the number of different agents in a heterogeneous asset-pricing model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, pages 721-746.
- Wouter J. Denhaan, 2000. "The Importance Of The Number Of Different Agents In A Heterogeneous Asset-Pricing Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 349, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tramontana, Fabio & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu, 2009.
"Cournot duopoly when the competitors operate multiple production plants,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 250-265, January.
- Fabio Tramontana & Laura Gardini & Tönu Puu, 2008. "Cournot Duopoly when the Competitors Operate Multiple Production Plants," Working Papers 0809, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2008.
- Chen, Liang & Chen, Guanrong, 2007. "Controlling chaos in an economic model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 374(1), pages 349-358.
- Haibo Xu & Guangrui Wang & Shigang Chen, 2001. "Controlling chaos by a modified straight-line stabilization method," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 22(1), pages 65-69, July.
- Agiza, H.N. & Elsadany, A.A., 2003. "Nonlinear dynamics in the Cournot duopoly game with heterogeneous players," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 512-524.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1993. "Standard Risk Aversion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 589-611, May.
- Myers, Robert J., 2006. "On the costs of food price fluctuations in low-income countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 288-301, August.
- Zhang, Jixiang & Da, Qingli & Wang, Yanhua, 2007. "Analysis of nonlinear duopoly game with heterogeneous players," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 138-148, January.
- Bischi, Gian Italo & Naimzada, Ahmad K. & Sbragia, Lucia, 2007.
"Oligopoly games with Local Monopolistic Approximation,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 371-388, March.
- Gian-Italo Bischi & Ahmad K. Naimzada & Lucia Sbragia, 2004. "Oligopoly Games with Local Monopolistic Approximation," Working Papers 81, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Baron, David P, 1970. "Price Uncertainty, Utility, and Industry Equilibrium in Pure Competition," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(3), pages 463-480, October.
- Cees Diks & Cars Hommes & Valentyn Panchenko & Roy Weide, 2008.
"E&F Chaos: A User Friendly Software Package for Nonlinear Economic Dynamics,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 221-244, September.
- Diks, C.G.H. & Hommes, C.H. & Panchenko, V. & Weide, R. van der, 2006. "E&F Chaos: a user friendly software package for nonlinear economic dynamics," CeNDEF Working Papers 06-15, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1971. "On the Theory of the Competitive Firm under Price Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Agiza, H.N. & Hegazi, A.S. & Elsadany, A.A., 2002. "Complex dynamics and synchronization of a duopoly game with bounded rationality," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 133-146.
- Tramontana, Fabio, 2010. "Heterogeneous duopoly with isoelastic demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 350-357, January.
- Bester, Helmut, 1992. "Bertrand Equilibrium in a Differentiated Duopoly," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 33(2), pages 433-448, May.
- Hołyst, Janusz A & Urbanowicz, Krzysztof, 2000. "Chaos control in economical model by time-delayed feedback method," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 287(3), pages 587-598.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:251:y:2015:i:c:p:169-179 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBertrand game Bifurcations Welfare cost Chaos control Consumer surplus;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:28:y:2011:i:4:p:1864-1870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.