Bertrand Equilibrium in a Differentiated Duopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krahmer, Daniel, 2003. "Entry and experimentation in oligopolistic markets for experience goods," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1201-1213, October.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse, 2002.
"Softening Competition by Enhancing Entry: An Example from the Banking Industry,"
CSEF Working Papers
85, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A., 2002. "Softening Competition by Enhancing entry : An Example from the Banking Industry," Discussion Paper 2002-86, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse, 2002. "Softening Competition by Enhancing Entry: An Example from the Banking Industry," CESifo Working Paper Series 782, CESifo Group Munich.
- Boyer, Marcel & Mahenc, Philippe & Moreaux, Michel, 2003.
"Entry preventing locations under incomplete information,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 809-829, June.
- Marcel Boyer & Philippe Mahenc & Michel Moreaux, 2002. "Entry Preventing Locations Under Incomplete Information," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-15, CIRANO.
- Bester, Helmut & Petrakis, Emmanuel, 1995. "Price competition and advertising in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 1075-1088, June.
- Sinitsyn, Maxim, 2009. "Price dispersion in duopolies with heterogeneous consumers," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 197-205, March.
- Carbonell-Nicolau, Oriol, 2011. "On the existence of pure-strategy perfect equilibrium in discontinuous games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 23-48, January.
- Roman Inderst & Marco Ottaviani, 2012. "Competition through Commissions and Kickbacks," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(2), pages 780-809, April.
- Peeters, Ronald & Strobel, Martin, 2009. "Pricing behavior in asymmetric markets with differentiated products," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 24-32, January.
- Peeters,Ronald & Strobel,Martin, 2005. "Differentiated Product Markets: An Experimental Test of Two Equilibrium Concepts," Research Memorandum 020, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:eee:transa:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konishi, Hideo, 2005. "Concentration of competing retail stores," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 488-512, November.
- Xin, Baogui & Chen, Tong, 2011. "On a master-slave Bertrand game model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1864-1870, July.
- Aigner, Rafael & Weber, Katharina, 2017.
"The Fehmarn Belt duopoly – Can the ferry compete with a tunnel?,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 1-15.
- Rafael Aigner, 2016. "The Fehmarn Belt Duopoly - Can the Ferry Compete with a Tunnel?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1539, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pigeard de Almeida Prado, Fernando & Belitsky, Vladimir & Ferreira, Alex Luiz, 2011. "Social interactions, product differentiation and discontinuity of demand," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 642-653.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:33:y:1992:i:2:p:433-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .