Complex dynamics and synchronization of a duopoly game with bounded rationality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nabih Agiza, Hamdy & Italo Bischi, Gian & Kopel, Michael, 1999. "Multistability in a dynamic Cournot game with three oligopolists," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 63-90.
- Bischi, Gian-Italo & Stefanini, Luciano & Gardini, Laura, 1998. "Synchronization, intermittency and critical curves in a duopoly game," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 44(6), pages 559-585.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agiza, H.N. & Elsadany, A.A., 2003. "Nonlinear dynamics in the Cournot duopoly game with heterogeneous players," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 512-524.
- Ding, Zhanwen & Wang, Qiao & Jiang, Shumin, 2014. "Analysis on the dynamics of a Cournot investment game with bounded rationality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 204-212.
- repec:pts:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:11-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kamalinejad, Howra & Majd, Vahid Johari & Kebriaei, Hamed & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan, 2010. "Cournot games with linear regression expectations in oligopolistic markets," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(9), pages 1874-1885.
- Villena, Marcelo J. & Araneda, Axel A., 2017. "Dynamics and stability in retail competition," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 37-53.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:256:y:2015:i:c:p:939-950 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam Krawiec & Tomasz Stachowiak & Marek Szydlowski, 2017. "The phase space structure of the oligopoly dynamical system by means of Darboux integrability," Papers 1708.02193, arXiv.org.
- Du, Jian-guo & Fan, Yue-qian & Sheng, Zhao-han & Hou, Yun-zhang, 2013. "Dynamics analysis and chaos control of a duopoly game with heterogeneous players and output limiter," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 507-516.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:271:y:2015:i:c:p:259-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tomasz Dubiel-Teleszyński, 2010. "Complex Dynamics in a Bertrand Duopoly Game with Heterogeneous Players," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 2(2), pages 95-116, March.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2012.
"The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 421-427.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," MPRA Paper 33477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Fanti & Luca Gori, 2011. "The dynamics of a differentiated duopoly with quantity competition," Discussion Papers 2011/121, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Shi, Lian & Sheng, Zhaohan & Xu, Feng, 2015. "The dynamics of competition in remanufacturing: A stability analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 245-253.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "Cross-ownership and stability in a Cournot duopoly," MPRA Paper 34574, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicoleta SÎRGHI & Mihaela NEAMŢU & Petru Claudiu STRĂIN, 2015. "Analysis of a Dynamical Cournot Duopoly Game with Distributed Time Delay," Timisoara Journal of Economics and Business, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 8(1s), pages 1-13, February.
- Kebriaei, Hamed & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan, 2011. "Decision making in dynamic stochastic Cournot games," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(6), pages 1202-1217.
- Zhang, Jixiang & Da, Qingli & Wang, Yanhua, 2007. "Analysis of nonlinear duopoly game with heterogeneous players," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 138-148, January.
- Xin, Baogui & Chen, Tong, 2011. "On a master-slave Bertrand game model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1864-1870, July.
- Tramontana, Fabio, 2010. "Heterogeneous duopoly with isoelastic demand function," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 350-357, January.
More about this item
KeywordsDuopoly games; Non-linear demand function; Bounded rationality; Synchronization; Natural Lyapunov exponents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matcom:v:58:y:2002:i:2:p:133-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/mathematics-and-computers-in-simulation/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.