|Terminal Degree:||2009 College of Management and Economics; Tianjin University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
College of Economics and Management Qingdao, China
Shandong University of Science and Technology
RePEc:edi:cesdscn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Yuting Li & Tong Chen & Baogui Xin, 2016. "Optimal Financing Decisions of Two Cash-Constrained Supply Chains with Complementary Products," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, April.
- Baogui Xin & Zhiheng Wu, 2015. "Neimark–Sacker Bifurcation Analysis and 0–1 Chaos Test of an Interactions Model between Industrial Production and Environmental Quality in a Closed Area," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-19, July.
- Xin, Baogui & Chen, Tong, 2011. "On a master-slave Bertrand game model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1864-1870, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Xin, Baogui & Chen, Tong, 2011.
"On a master-slave Bertrand game model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1864-1870, July.
- Ahmed, E. & Elsadany, A.A. & Puu, Tonu, 2015. "On Bertrand duopoly game with differentiated goods," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 251(C), pages 169-179.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Baogui Xin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.