Cubes to quads: The move of QQQ from AMEX to NASDAQ
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boehmer, Beatrice & Boehmer, Ekkehart, 2003. "Trading your neighbor's ETFs: Competition or fragmentation?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1667-1703, September.
- Christie William G. & Huang Roger D., 1994. "Market Structures and Liquidity: A Transactions Data Study of Exchange Listings," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 300-326, June.
- Jones, Charles M. & Lipson, Marc L., 1999. "Execution Costs of Institutional Equity Orders," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 123-140, July.
- Van Ness, Bonnie F & Van Ness, Robert A & Pruitt, Stephen W, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Nasdaq/CHX Dual-Trading Experiment," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 34(3), pages 65-77, August.
- Blume, Marshall E & Goldstein, Michael A, 1997. " Quotes, Order Flow, and Price Discovery," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 221-244, March.
- Atkins, Allen B & Dyl, Edward A, 1997. "Market Structure and Reported Trading Volume: NASDAQ versus the NYSE," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 20(3), pages 291-304, Fall.
- Anne-Marie Anderson & Edward A. Dyl, 2005. "Market Structure And Trading Volume," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 115-131.
- Hendershott, Terrence & Jones, Charles M., 2005. "Trade-through prohibitions and market quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:59:y:2007:i:6:p:520-535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.