Market Structure And Trading Volume
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John H. Boyd & Jian Hu & Ravi Jagannathan, 2005.
"The Stock Market's Reaction to Unemployment News: Why Bad News Is Usually Good for Stocks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 649-672, April.
- John H. Boyd & Ravi Jagannathan & Jian Hu, 2001. "The Stock Market's Reaction to Unemployment News: Why Bad News is Usually Good for Stocks," NBER Working Papers 8092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Huijun & Yan, Jinghua & Yu, Jianfeng, 2017. "Reference-dependent preferences and the risk–return trade-off," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 395-414.
- Asli Ascioglu & Murat Aydogdu & Lynn Phillips Kugele, 2013. "The Impact of Option Listing on the Trading Activity of Turkcell’s American Depository Receipt (ADR)," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 1-18.
- Fink, Jason & Fink, Kristin E. & Weston, James P., 2006. "Competition on the Nasdaq and the growth of electronic communication networks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(9), pages 2537-2559, September.
- An, Li & Wang, Huijun & Wang, Jian & Yu, Jianfeng, 2015. "Lottery-related anomalies: the role of reference-dependent preferences," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 259, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Roll, Richard & Schwartz, Eduardo & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2014. "Trading activity in the equity market and its contingent claims: An empirical investigation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 13-35.
- Zeng, Yeqin, 2016. "Institutional investors: Arbitrageurs or rational trend chasers," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 240-262.
- Jacobs, Heiko & Regele, Tobias & Weber, Martin, 2015. "Expected Skewness and Momentum," CEPR Discussion Papers 10601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006. "Search in asset markets," Staff Report 375, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dodd, Olga & Louca, Christodoulos & Paudyal, Krishna, 2015. "The determinants of foreign trading volume of stocks listed in multiple markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 38-61.
- Elizabeth Demers & Clara Vega, 2008.
"Soft information in earnings announcements: news or noise?,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
951, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Elizabeth Demers & Clara Vega, 2009. "Soft Information in Earnings Announcements: News or Noise?," 2009 Meeting Papers 80, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Lazrak, Skander, 2009. "Liquidity minimization and cross-listing choice: Evidence based on Canadian shares cross-listed on U.S. venues," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 550-564, July.
- Broom, Kevin D. & Van Ness, Robert A. & Warr, Richard S., 2007. "Cubes to quads: The move of QQQ from AMEX to NASDAQ," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(6), pages 520-535.
- Kuo, Jing-Ming & Philip, Dennis & Zhang, Qingjing, 2013. "What drives the disappearing dividends phenomenon?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3499-3514.
- Qian, Xiaolin, 2014. "Small investor sentiment, differences of opinion and stock overvaluation," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 219-246.
- Kappou, Konstantina & Brooks, Chris & Ward, Charles, 2010. "The S&P500 index effect reconsidered: Evidence from overnight and intraday stock price performance and volume," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 116-126, January.
- Li, Dan & Li, Geng, 2014. "Are Household Investors Noise Traders: Evidence from Belief Dispersion and Stock Trading Volume," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Narat Charupat & Peter Miu, 2013. "The Pricing Efficiency Of Leveraged Exchange-Traded Funds: Evidence From The U.S. Markets," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(2), pages 253-278, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfnres:v:28:y:2005:i:1:p:115-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.