Technology licensing partners
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arora, Ashish & Fosfuri, Andrea, 2003. "Licensing the market for technology," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 277-295, October.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg, 2001.
"The NBER Patent Citation Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools,"
NBER Working Papers
8498, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, B. & Jaffe, A. & Trajtenberg, M., 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," Papers 2001-29, Tel Aviv.
- Hall, Bronwyn H & Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel, 2001. "The NBER Patent Citations Data File: Lessons, Insights and Methodological Tools," CEPR Discussion Papers 3094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Katharine E. Rockett, 1990. "Choosing the Competition and Patent Licensing," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 161-171, Spring.
- Preet S Aulakh & Masaaki Kotabe & Arvind Sahay, 1996. "Trust and Performance in Cross-Border Marketing Partnerships: A Behavioral Approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(5), pages 1005-1032, December.
- Jaffe, Adam B, 1986.
"Technological Opportunity and Spillovers of R&D: Evidence from Firms' Patents, Profits, and Market Value,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 76(5), pages 984-1001, December.
- Adam B. Jaffe, 1986. "Technological Opportunity and Spillovers of R&D: Evidence from Firms' Patents, Profits and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 1815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anand, Bharat N & Khanna, Tarun, 2000. "The Structure of Licensing Contracts," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 103-135, March.
- Filson, Darren & Gretz, Richard T., 2004.
"Strategic innovation and technology adoption in an evolving industry,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 89-121, January.
- Darren Filson & Richard T. Gretz, 2003. "Strategic Innovation and Technology Adoption in an Evolving Industry," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-08, Claremont Colleges.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richards, Malika & De Carolis, Donna Marie, 2003. "Joint venture research and development activity: an analysis of the international biotechnology industry," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 33-49.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Mariko Sakakibara, 2002. "When Do Research Consortia Work Well and Why? Evidence from Japanese Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 143-159, March.
- Preet S Aulakh & Masaaki Kotabe & Arvind Sahay, 1996. "Trust and Performance in Cross-Border Marketing Partnerships: A Behavioral Approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 27(4), pages 1005-1032, December.
- Lin, Ping, 1996. "Fixed-Fee Licensing of Innovations and Collusion," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 443-449, December.
- Mukesh Eswaran, 1994. "Licensees as Entry Barriers," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 673-688, August.
- Andrea Shepard, 1987. "Licensing to Enhance Demand for New Technologies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(3), pages 360-368, Autumn.
- Johan Hauknes, "undated". "Services in Innovation – Innovation in Services," STEP Report series 199813, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Isabella Leone & Raffaele Oriani & Toke Reichstein, 2015. "How much are flexibility and uncertainty worth in patent licensing?," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(4), pages 371-394, December.
- Jae-Seung Han & Sang-Yong Lee, 2013. "The impact of technology transfer contract on a firm’s market value in Korea," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 38(5), pages 651-674, October.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okada, Yosuke, 2014. "R&D portfolios and pharmaceutical licensing," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1250-1263.
- Wang, Yuandi & Ning, Lutao & Chen, Jin, 2014. "Product diversification through licensing: Empirical evidence from Chinese firms," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 577-586.
- Jung Eun Lee & Younghoon Kim & Yeonbae Kim & Donghyuk Choi, 2010. "The Impact of Technology Licensing Payment Mechanisms on Firms' Innovative Performance," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201071, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2010.
- Котляров И.Д., 2015. "Отбор Партнера По Лицензионному Соглашению," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 51(2), pages 103-112, апрель.
- Naubahar Sharif, 2018. "To License or Sell: A Study on the Patent Transaction Modes in China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2018-51, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Jan 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:58:y:2006:i:4:p:273-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.