Licensees as Entry Barriers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2009.
"Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 310-326, May.
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2007. "Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product," Discussion Papers 2007-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2004. "Dynamic competition in pharmaceuticals," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 5(2), pages 175-182, May.
- Yi, Sang-Seung, 1999. "Entry, licensing and research joint ventures," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-24, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2004:i:6:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aidan Hollis, 2002. "Strategic Implications of Learning by Doing," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 157-174.
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Gianluca Papa & Nicola Carmine Salerno, 2005. "Generici vs. Branded: confronto internazionale su prodotti off-patent rimborsati dal SSN," Working Papers CERM 01-2005, Competitività, Regole, Mercati (CERM).
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2014. "Licensing under convex costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 289-299, April.
- X. Henry Wang & Judy Hsu, 2004.
"On the Licensing of Innovations under Strategic Delegation,"
AccessEcon, vol. 12(6), pages 1-10.
- X. Henry Wang & Judy Hsu, 2004. "On the Licensing of Innovations under Strategic Delegation," Working Papers 0416, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 23 Dec 2004.
- YoungJun Kim & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2006. "Determinants of technology licensing: the case of licensors," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 235-249.
- Mottner, Sandra & Johnson, James P., 2000. "Motivations and risks in international licensing: a review and implications for licensing to transitional and emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 171-188, July.
- Nisvan Erkal, 2005.
"Optimal Licensing Policy in Differentiated Industries,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 81(252), pages 51-60, March.
- Nisvan Erkal, 2004. "Optimal Licensing Policy in Differentiated Industries," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 894, The University of Melbourne.
- Jean-François Sattin, 2016. "Exploring the survival of patent licensing: some evidence from French foreign agreements," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 610-630, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0056-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Preet S Aulakh & Marshall S Jiang & Yigang Pan, 2010. "International technology licensing: Monopoly rents, transaction costs and exclusive rights," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 41(4), pages 587-605, May.
- Aidan Hollis, 1996. "Subsidizing the Competition," Working Papers ecpap-96-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kim, YoungJun & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2006. "Technology licensing partners," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 273-289.
- Maria Isabella Leone & Keld Laursen, 2011. "Patent Exploitation Strategies and Value Creation," Chapters,in: The Economic Valuation of Patents, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Aidan Hollis, 2003. "The Anti-Competitive Effects of Brand-Controlled "Pseudo- Generics" in the Canadian Pharmaceutical Market," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(1), pages 21-31, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:27:y:1994:i:3:p:673-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.