Journal of Economics and Business
2004, Volume 56, Issue 3
- 227-241 Macroeconomic rationality and Lucas' misperceptions model: further evidence from 41 countries
by Apergis, Nicholas & Miller, Stephen
2004, Volume 56, Issue 2
- 75-97 European and international asymmetry in the volatility transmission mechanism: the "German Dominance Hypothesis" revisited
by Laopodis, Nikiforos T.
- 99-116 Quality and price dispersion in an equilibrium search model
by Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu
- 117-136 Causes of retail price fixity: an empirical analysis
by Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M.
- 137-157 Predicted and actual costs from individual bank mergers
by Valverde, Santiago Carbo & Humphrey, David B.
2004, Volume 56, Issue 1
- 1-19 Adverse-selection versus signaling: evidence from the pricing of Chinese IPOs
by Su, Dongwei
- 21-41 Country financial risk and stock market performance: the case of Latin America
by Clark, Ephraim & Kassimatis, Konstantinos
- 43-61 Inflation, output growth, and stabilization in Turkey, 1980-2002
by Dibooglu, Sel & Kibritcioglu, Aykut
- 63-70 A note on transaction costs and the existence of derivatives markets
by Fehle, Frank
2003, Volume 55, Issue 5-6
- 399-404 International market linkages
by Bailey, Warren & Choi, J. Jay
- 405-426 Contagion and interdependence in stock markets: Have they been misdiagnosed?
by Billio, Monica & Pelizzon, Loriana
- 427-462 The relevance of currency risk in the EMU
by De Santis, Giorgio & Gerard, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre
- 463-485 Foreign listings, corporate governance, and equity valuations
by Salva, Carolina
- 487-502 Asymmetrical reaction to US stock-return news: evidence from major stock markets based on a double-threshold model
by Chen, Cathy W. S. & Chiang, Thomas C. & So, Mike K. P.
- 503-528 Does corruption increase emerging market bond spreads?
by Ciocchini, Francisco & Durbin, Erik & Ng, David T. C.
- 529-555 Financial liberalisation: from segmented to integrated economies
by Taskin, Fatma & Muradoglu, Gulnur
- 557-584 Exchange rate regimes and stock return volatility: some evidence from Asia's silver era
by Bailey, Warren & Mao, Connie X. & Zhong, Rui
- 585-607 Are the East Asian markets integrated? Evidence from the ICAPM
by Gerard, Bruno & Thanyalakpark, Kessara & Batten, Jonathan A.
- 609-638 Monetary and fiscal policy transmission in the Euro-area: evidence from a structural VAR analysis
by van Aarle, Bas & Garretsen, Harry & Gobbin, Niko
2003, Volume 55, Issue 4
- 303-319 Start-up financing, owner characteristics, and survival
by Astebro, Thomas & Bernhardt, Irwin
- 321-330 Monetary policy and bond option pricing in an analytical RBC model
by Soderlind, Paul
- 331-352 Did branch banking restrictions increase bank failures? Evidence from Virginia and West Virginia in the late 1920s
by Ramirez, Carlos D.
- 353-370 UK inflation in the 1970s and 1980s: the role of output gap mismeasurement
by Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin
- 371-395 Nontraditional activities and bank efficiency revisited: a distributional analysis for Spanish financial institutions
by Tortosa-Ausina, Emili
2003, Volume 55, Issue 3
- 221-232 Currency substitution, seigniorage, and currency crises in interdependent economies
by Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D.
- 233-253 Information production and lending market competition
by Hyytinen, Ari
- 255-266 Corporate holding of finished goods inventories
by Blazenko, George W. & Vandezande, Kirk
- 267-283 Understanding the behavior of financial ratios: the adjustment process
by Gallizo, Jose L. & Salvador, Manuel
- 285-297 Contagion: a fear for African equity markets?
by Collins, Daryl & Biekpe, Nicholas
2003, Volume 55, Issue 2
- 109-134 Ownership, risk and performance of mutual fund management companies
by Berkowitz, Michael K. & Qiu, Jiaping
- 135-166 A logistic analysis of bankruptcy within the US local telecommunications industry
by Foreman, R. Dean
- 167-175 Talmudic division as a cartel rule
by Orbay, Benan Zeki & Orbay, Hakan
- 177-195 How big is the speculative component in Australian share prices?
by Black, Angela & Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas
- 197-218 Pricing of library subscriptions with applications to scientific journals
by Issman-Weit, Einat & Shy, Oz
2003, Volume 55, Issue 1
- 1-10 Retrospective evaluation 1949-2001
by Deans, Robert H. & Kopecky, Kenneth J.
2002, Volume 54, Issue 6
- 575-594 Level and growth policy rules and actual Fed policy since 1979
by Mehra, Yash P.
- 595-614 Cost efficiency among credit card banks
by Kulasekaran, Sivakumar & Shaffer, Sherrill
- 615-631 On the efficiency of monetary policy rules with flexible prices and rational expectations
by Bali, Turan G. & Thurston, Thom B.
- 633-650 The impact of managerial change on team performance in professional sports
by Audas, Rick & Dobson, Stephen & Goddard, John
- 651-654 A note on government spending on infrastructure in an endogenous growth model with finite horizon
by Tanaka, Jumpei
2002, Volume 54, Issue 5
- 465-481 Was money demand in the USA unstable before 1982? An application of the sup-F stability test
by Greene, Clinton A.
- 483-503 A model for exchange rates with crawling bands--an application to the Colombian peso
by Brooks, Chris & Reveiz, Alejandro H.
- 505-523 On the term structure of interest rates and inflation in Japan
by Nagayasu, Jun
- 525-535 Insider trading and stock market perception of bankruptcy
by Iqbal, Zahid & Shetty, Shekar
- 537-555 Determinants of Japanese corporate pension coverage
by Horiba, Yutaka & Yoshida, Kazuo
- 557-571 Differential impact of exchange rate on US trade with two major and two minor trading partners in Africa
by Ekanem, Nkanta Frank
2002, Volume 54, Issue 4
- 361-387 Predicting large US commercial bank failures
by Kolari, James & Glennon, Dennis & Shin, Hwan & Caputo, Michele
- 389-413 Real wages and aggregate demand shocks: contradictory evidence from VARs
by Lastrapes, William D.
- 431-446 Some new results on interest rate rules in EMU and in the US
by Domenech, Rafael & Ledo, Mayte & Taguas, David
- 447-462 Residential investment, macroeconomic activity and financial deregulation in the UK: an empirical investigation
by Hasan, Mohammad S. & Taghavi, Majid
2002, Volume 54, Issue 3
- 271-292 Convergence of the gender gap over the business cycle: a sectoral investigation
by Kandil, Magda & Woods, Jeffrey G.
- 293-312 Using interest rate uncertainty to predict the paper-bill spread and real output
by Chuderewicz, Russell P.
- 313-330 Inexperienced banks and interstate mergers
by Hart, Jeffrey R. & Apilado, Vince P.
- 331-343 Generation search costs and Ramsey pricing in a partially deregulated electric utility industry
by Berry, S. Keith
- 345-356 Tax asymmetry, production and hedging
by Eldor, Rafael & Zilcha, Itzhak
2002, Volume 54, Issue 2
- 159-191 Federal funds rate target changes and interest rate volatility
by Lee, Jim
- 193-217 Volatility clustering and nontrading days in Chinese stock markets
by Friedmann, Ralph & Sanddorf-Kohle, Walter G.
- 219-237 Credit market development and economic growth
by Hung, Fu-Sheng & Cothren, Richard
- 239-252 On the determinants of factoring as a financing choice: evidence from the UK
by Soufani, Khaled
- 253-266 Fee versus royalty licensing in a differentiated Cournot duopoly
by Henry Wang, X.
2002, Volume 54, Issue 1
- 3-6 Tough love in risk management: the market as financial parent
by Allen, Linda
- 7-30 Multiple bank lending and seniority in claims
by Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Mukhopadhyay, Bappaditya
- 31-53 Information asymmetry in disclosure of foreign exchange risk management: can regulation be effective?
by Marshall, Andrew P. & Weetman, Pauline
- 55-71 Financial advising in the presence of conflict of interests
by Krausz, Miriam & Paroush, Jacob
- 73-93 Determinants of corporate growth opportunities of emerging firms
by Garner, Jacqueline L. & Nam, Jouahn & Ottoo, Richard E.
- 95-113 Price formation in the OTC corporate bond markets: a field study of the inter-dealer market
by Saunders, Anthony & Srinivasan, Anand & Walter, Ingo
- 115-136 Analysis of proposals for a minimum subordinated debt requirement1
by Lang, William W. & Robertson, Douglas D.
- 137-152 The stock market performance of the central banks of Belgium and Japan
by Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Kabir, Rezaul
2001, Volume 53, Issue 6
- 527-546 An examination of predictable risk and return in UK stock returns
by Fletcher, Jonathan
- 547-562 Effects of interest rate swaps
by Balsam, Steven & Kim, Sungsoo
- 563-583 The long and short of money and prices: a market equilibrium approach
by Schmidt, Martin B.
- 585-592 Competition, herd behavior, and credit cycles: evidence from major Swiss Banks
by Rotheli, Tobias F.
- 593-607 Interpreting cross-section and time-series tests of convergence: the case of labor productivity in manufacturing
by Freeman, Donald G. & Yerger, David B.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 5
- 459-472 On human capital externalities and aggregate fluctuations
by Baranano, Ilaski
- 473-480 Market share instability: an application of unit root tests to the cigarette industry
by Gallet, Craig A. & List, John A.
- 481-495 To build or buy: an empirical study of the characteristics affecting a bank's expansion decisions
by Ruffer, Rochelle L. & Holcomb, John Jr.
- 497-508 Credit risk and the deposit insurance premium: a note
by Dermine, Jean & Lajeri, Fatma
- 509-521 Looking back at forward-looking monetary policy
by Perez, Stephen J.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 4
- 345-358 The bond rate and estimated monetary policy rules
by Mehra, Yash P.
- 359-386 An examination of the performance of SEOs using a comparison period approach6
by Bayless, Mark & Jay, Nancy R.
- 387-404 Sweep accounts, reserve management, and interest rate volatility1
by VanHoose, David D. & Humphrey, David B.
- 405-419 Absenteeism, seasonality, and the business cycle
by Audas, Rick & Goddard, John
- 421-437 Foreign exchange derivatives, exchange rate changes, and the value of the firm: U.S. multinationals' use of short-term financial instruments to manage currency risk
by Makar, Stephen D. & Huffman, Stephen P.
- 439-453 The home field advantage revisited: a search for the bias in other sports betting markets
by Gandar, John M. & Zuber, Richard A. & Lamb, Reinhold P.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 2-3
- 107-109 Deregulation: theory and practice
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 111-137 Deregulating and privatizing statutory monopolies
by Debande, Olivier
- 139-152 The social cost of entry contest in Cournot-Nash oligopoly
by Kang, Jae Hyeong & Lee, Sanghack
- 153-170 Minimum wages and information
by Mason, Charles F.
- 171-183 Implementing and interpreting event studies of regulatory changes
by Lamdin, Douglas J.
- 185-207 Governmental versus self-regulation of derivative markets: examining the U.S. and Brazilian experience
by Lazzarini, Sergio G. & Carvalho de Mello, Pedro
- 209-223 Incumbent and entrant response to regulated competition: signaling with accounting costs and market prices2
by Otero, Jesus & Waddams Price, Catherine
- 225-235 Deregulation in retailing: the Dutch experience
by Carree, Martin A. & Nijkamp, Joyce
- 237-254 Deregulation and efficiency: the case of private Korean banks
by Hao, Jonathan & Hunter, William Curt & Yang, Won Keun
- 255-282 Efficient risk-taking and regulatory covenant enforcement in a deregulated banking industry
by DeYoung, Robert E. & Hughes, Joseph P. & Moon, Choon-Geol
- 283-311 Do depositors care about enforcement actions?
by Gilbert, R. Alton & Vaughan, Mark D.
- 313-324 Market discipline prior to bank failure
by Jagtiani, Julapa & Lemieux, Catharine
- 325-339 Small bank loan quality in a deregulated environment: the information advantage hypothesis
by McNulty, James E. & Akhigbe, Aigbe O. & Verbrugge, James A.
2001, Volume 53, Issue 1
- 5-26 Macro shocks and real stock prices
by Rapach, David E.
- 27-43 The parallel market as a policy instrument in collapsing exchange rate regimes
by Dorsainvil, Kathleen
- 45-68 Rules and discretion with common central bank and separate fiscal authorities
by Banerjee, Gaurango
- 69-84 Foreign exchange rates and Japanese foreign direct investment in Asia
by Baek, In-Mee & Okawa, Tamami
- 85-102 Trend-stationarity, difference-stationarity, or neither: further diagnostic tests with an application to U.S. Real GNP, 1875-1993
by Newbold, Paul & Leybourne, Stephen & Wohar, Mark E.
2000, Volume 52, Issue 6
- 473-484 Sources of sectoral fluctuations in business fixed investment
by Blackley, Paul R.
- 485-497 The risk effects of combining banking, securities, and insurance activities
by Allen, Linda & Jagtiani, Julapa
- 499-513 Gender differences in full-time self-employment
by Clain, Suzanne Heller
- 515-533 Cross-sectional regression analysis of return and beta in Japan
by Hodoshima, Jiro & Garza-Gomez, Xavier & Kunimura, Michio
2000, Volume 52, Issue 5
- 387-403 Inflation, agency costs, and equity returns
by Aarstol, Michael
- 405-421 Do macroeconomics news releases affect gold and silver prices?
by Christie-David, Rohan & Chaudhry, Mukesh & Koch, Timothy W.
- 423-433 Characteristics of merging firms
by Sorensen, Donald E.
- 435-453 Asymmetries in risk and in risk attitude: the duopoly case
by Larue, Bruno & Yapo, Vincent
- 455-467 Value at risk using hyperbolic distributions
by Bauer, Christian
2000, Volume 52, Issue 4
- 309-323 Mutual fund objective misclassification
by Kim, Moon & Shukla, Ravi & Tomas, Michael
- 325-341 Political pressures and the choice of the optimal monetary policy instrument
by Cover, James P. & VanHoose, David D.
- 343-363 The erosion of the Glass-Steagall Act:: Winners and losers in the banking industry
by Cyree, Ken B.
- 365-382 Tobin's q, managerial ownership, and analyst coverage: A nonlinear simultaneous equations model
by Chen, Carl R. & Steiner, Thomas L.
2000, Volume 52, Issue 3
- 233-258 U.S. money demand and the welfare cost of inflation in a currency-deposit model
by Bali, Turan G.
- 259-276 Modeling Australia's country risk: a country beta approach
by Gangemi, Michael A. M. & Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W.
- 277-288 Fraud and financial markets: the 1997 collapse of the junior mining stocks
by BrownJr., William O. & Burdekin, Richard C. K.
- 289-304 A model of endogenous quality management
by George, Donald A. R.
2000, Volume 52, Issue 1-2
- 3-5 Special issue introduction: Money and monetary policy in a changing world
by Porter, Richard D.
- 7-30 The irrelevance of some forms of credit constraints for government monetary and debt policy
by English, William B.
- 31-49 Can age structure forecast inflation trends?
by Lindh, Thomas & Malmberg, Bo
- 51-86 Expectations, credibility, and disinflation in a small macroeconomic model
by Huh, Chan G. & Lansing, Kevin J.
- 87-100 P revisited: money-based inflation forecasts with a changing equilibrium velocity
by Orphanides, Athanasios & Porter, Richard D.
- 101-115 Structural uncertainty and breakpoint tests: an application to equilibrium velocity1
by Carlson, John B. & Craig, Ben & Schwarz, Jeffrey C.
- 117-141 Errors in the measurement of the output gap and the design of monetary policy
by Orphanides, Athanasios & Porter, Richard D. & Reifschneider, David & Tetlow, Robert & Finan, Frederico
- 143-160 Efficient simple policy rules and the implications of potential output uncertainty
by Drew, Aaron & Hunt, Benjamin
- 161-180 'Home' base and monetary base rules: elementary evidence from the 1980s and 1990s
by Jefferson, Philip N.
- 181-204 How do broader monetary aggregates and divisia measures of money perform in McCallum's adaptive monetary rule?
by Thornton, Saranna Robinson
- 205-228 Interest-rate smoothing and optimal monetary policy: a review of recent empirical evidence
by Sack, Brian & Wieland, Volker
1999, Volume 51, Issue 6
- 443-471 Economic determinants of the correlation structure across international equity markets
by Bracker, Kevin & Koch, Paul D.
- 473-487 Efficiency and ownership: evidence from Japanese credit cooperatives
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Guerra, Ramon & Weber, William L.
- 489-503 Money demand in an open-economy shopping-time model: an out-of-sample-prediction application to Canada
by Hueng, C. James
- 505-514 Financial deregulation and integration: an Australian perspective1
by Ragunathan, Vanitha
September 1999, Volume 51, Issue 5
- 377-394 Evidence on equity private placements and going-out-of-business information release
by Ferreira, Eurico J. & Brooks, LeRoy D.
- 395-407 Government spending on infrastructure in an endogenous growth model with finite horizons
by Mourmouras, Iannis A. & Lee, Jong Eun
- 409-421 Debit, credit, or cash: survey evidence on gasoline purchases
by Carow, Kenneth A. & Staten, Michael E.
- 423-439 Exchange rate market efficiency: across and within countries
by Rapp, Tammy A. & Sharma, Subhash C.
July 1999, Volume 51, Issue 4
- 303-314 Properly estimating the liquidity effect: why accounting for stationarity and outliers is important
by Guirguis, Hany S.
- 315-325 Econometric tests of firm decision making under dual sources of uncertainty
by Satyanarayan, Sudhakar
- 327-346 Tax rate changes and the long-run equilibrium relationship between taxable and tax-exempt interest rates
by Chittenden, William T. & Hein, Scott E.
- 347-364 Identifying failing companies: a re-evaluation of the logit, probit and DA approaches
by Lennox, Clive
- 365-372 Monetary rules and stock market value
by Boyle, Glenn W. & Young, Leslie
May 1999, Volume 51, Issue 3
- 197-213 The welfare effects of mergers in the hospital industry
by Calem, Paul S. & Dor, Avi & Rizzo, John A.
- 215-235 Nonmonetary effects of the financial crisis in the Great Depression
by Anari, Ali & Kolari, James
- 237-258 Quality, user cost, forward-looking behavior, and the demand for cars in the UK
by Murray, Jonathan & Sarantis, Nicholas
- 259-277 Retrieving the vanishing liquidity effect--a threshold vector autoregressive model
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Chiang, Thomas Chi-Nan
- 279-296 Modeling market shares of the leading personal automobile insurance companies
by Hecht, Jason
March 1999, Volume 51, Issue 2
- 79-108 Credit risk modeling and internal capital allocation processes: implications for a models-based regulatory bank capital standard
by Jones, David & Mingo, John
- 109-131 On the relevance of distinctions between anticipated, unanticipated expansionary, and unanticipated contractionary monetary policy
by Chu, Joonsuk & Ratti, Ronald A.
- 133-143 Stochastic trends and cointegration in the market for equities
by Ackert, Lucy F. & Racine, M. D.
- 145-157 Measuring input substitution in thrifts: morishima, allen-uzawa, and cross-price elasticities
by Stiroh, Kevin J.
- 159-174 The optimal face value of a discount coupon
by Ben-Zion, Uri & Hibshoosh, Aharon & Spiegel, Uriel
- 175-192 Duration and convexity of zero-coupon convertible bonds
by Sarkar, Sudipto
January 1999, Volume 51, Issue 1
- 3-19 Intangible investment, debt financing and managerial incentives
by Anderson, Michael H. & Prezas, Alexandros P.
- 21-31 No place like home: an examination of the home field advantage in gambling strategies in NFL football
by Vergin, Roger C. & Sosik, John J.
- 33-47 The effect of price control regulations on firms' equity values
by Navissi, Farshid & Bowman, Robert G. & Emanuel, David M.
- 49-66 Monetary and fiscal unification in the EU: a stylized analysis
by van Aarle, Bas & Huart, Florence
- 67-72 A note on the effect of price discrimination on entry: Research note
by Cheung, Francis K. & Wang, X. Henry
November 1998, Volume 50, Issue 6
- 477-507 The predictive failure of the Baba, Hendry and Starr model of M1
by Hess, Gregory D. & Jones, Christopher S. & Porter, Richard D.
- 509-523 Industry equilibrium under price distribution and cost shifts
by Hennessy, David A.
- 525-534 Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach
by Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D.
- 535-550 Macroeconomic forecasts under the prism of error-correction models
by Antzoulatos, Angelos A.
- 551-563 Retail pricing and clearance sales: the multiple product case
by Epstein, G. S.
September 1998, Volume 50, Issue 5
- 401-417 Liquidity of the treasury bill market and the term structure of interest rates
by Shen, Pu & Starr, Ross M.
- 419-429 Determinants of net new money flows to the equity mutual fund industry
by Santini, Donald L. & Aber, Jack W.
- 431-444 An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital
by Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H.
- 445-460 Return policies and the optimal level of "hassle"
by Davis, Scott & Hagerty, Michael & Gerstner, Eitan
- 461-470 Dynamic asset pricing and statistical properties of risk
by Gonzalez-Rivera, Gloria
July 1998, Volume 50, Issue 4
May 1998, Volume 50, Issue 3
- 239-256 Risk, Return and Regulation in Chinese Stock Markets
by Su, Dongwei & Fleisher, Belton M.
- 257-275 In Search of an Independent Province for the Treasuries: How Should Public Debt Be Managed?
by Piga, Gustavo
- 277-290 Asymmetries in the Conditional Mean and the Conditional Variance: Evidence From Nine Stock Markets
by Koutmos, Gregory
- 291-307 Modeling and Forecasting Cointegrated Variables: Some Practical Experience
by Duy, Timothy A. & Thoma, Mark A.
- 309-317 Pricing Policy in the Swedish Automobile Market
by Irandoust, Manuchehr
March 1998, Volume 50, Issue 2
- 79-83 The Efficiency of Financial Institutions: How Does Regulation Matter?
by DeYoung, Robert
- 85-114 Consistency Conditions for Regulatory Analysis of Financial Institutions: A Comparison of Frontier Efficiency Methods
by Bauer, Paul W. & Berger, Allen N. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Humphrey, David B.
- 115-131 The Impact of Financial Liberalization on the Performance of Thai Banks
by Leightner, Jonathan E. & Lovell, C. A. Knox
- 133-155 Effects of Deregulation on the Productivity of Korean Banks
by Gilbert, R. Alton & Wilson, Paul W.
- 157-169 Regulation Can Foster Mergers, Can Mergers Foster Efficiency? The Italian Case
by Resti, Andrea
- 171-189 Total Factor Productivity Growth and Regulation in U.S. Commercial Banking During 1946-1995: An Empirical Investigation
by Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Daniels, Kenneth N. & Tirtiroglu, Ercan
- 191-203 The Impact of Out-of-State Entry on the Cost Efficiency of Local Commercial Banks
by DeYoung, Robert & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kirchhoff, Bruce
- 205-218 Product Mix, Bank Powers, and Complementarities at U. S. Commercial Banks
by Rogers, Kevin
- 219-234 Mortgage Banking Cost Structure: Resolving an Enigma
by Rossi, Clifford V.
January 1998, Volume 50, Issue 1
- 3-21 Assessing Monetary Policy and Deposit Deregulation
by Duca, John V.
- 23-38 Macro Shocks and Fluctuations
by Rapach, David E.
- 39-48 Forecaster Characteristics and Forecast Outcomes
by Cho, Dong W. & Hersch, Philip L.
- 67-76 The Basis Risk Component of Commercial Bank Stock Returns
by Wetmore, Jill L. & Brick, John R.
1997, Volume 49, Issue 6
- 515-531 Multi-market trading and the informativeness of stock trades: An empirical intraday analysis
by Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar
- 533-547 Risk-based capital, portfolio risk, and bank capital: A simultaneous equations approach
by Jacques, Kevin & Nigro, Peter
- 569-585 Determinants of corporate hedging and derivatives: A revisit
by Fok, Robert C. W. & Carroll, Carolyn & Chiou, Ming C.
- 587-598 The characteristics of derivatives users: An analysis of the thrift industry
by Hogan, Arthur M. B. & Rossi, Clifford
1997, Volume 49, Issue 5
- 399-418 Equilibrium in production and futures markets
by Hennessy, David A.
- 419-437 Stock price reaction to international investment and divestiture and management of currency operating exposure
by Yong-Cheol Kim
- 439-458 The exchange rate's impact on overseas profits of U.S. multinationals
by Hung, Juann H.
- 459-473 On economic incentive for quality upgrading
by Shyh-Fang Ueng
- 475-489 Gold and commodity prices as leading indicators of inflation: Tests of long-run relationship and predictive performance
by Mahdavi, Saeid & Zhou, Su
- 491-510 Rate-of-return regulation and the behavior of the return on equity for electric utilities
by Nwaeze, Emeka T.