Revisiting the empirical evidence on firms' money demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 2004. "Recent developments in understanding the demand for money," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 247-272.
- Milton Friedman, 1959.
"The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie59-1, July.
- Milton Friedman, 1959. "The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results," NBER Chapters, in: The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results, pages 1-29 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1959. "The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 327.
- Richard T. Selden, 1961. "The Postwar Rise In The Velocity Of Money A Sectoral Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 483-545, December.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Casey B. Mulligan, 1996. "Production, Financial Sophistication, and the Demand for Money by Households and Firms," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 14(1), pages 65-103, July.
- Richard G. Anderson, 2003. "Retail deposit sweep programs: issues for measurement, modeling and analysis," Working Papers 2003-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mulligan, Casey B, 1997. "Scale Economies, the Value of Time, and the Demand for Money: Longitudinal Evidence from Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1061-79, October.
- Casey B. Mulligan, .
"The Demand for Money by Firms: Some Additional Empirical Results,"
University of Chicago - Population Research Center
97-1, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1997. "The demand for money by firms: some additional empirical results," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 125, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- William J. Frazer & Jr., 1964. "The Financial Structure of Manufacturing Corporations and the Demand for Money: Some Empirical Findings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 176.
- Ben-Zion, Uri, 1974. "The Cost of Capital and the Demand for Money by Firms: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 263-69, May.
- Richard G. Anderson, 2002. "Retail sweep programs and money demand," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:59:y:2007:i:1:p:51-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.