Revisiting the empirical evidence on firms' money demand
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- G. S. Maddala & Robert C. Vogel, 1965. ""The Demand for Money: A Cross-Section Study of Business Firms": Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(1), pages 153-159.
- Ben-Zion, Uri, 1974. "The Cost of Capital and the Demand for Money by Firms: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 263-69, May.
- Milton Friedman, 1959.
"The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie59-1, September.
- Milton Friedman, 1959. "The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results," NBER Chapters, in: The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results, pages 1-29 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1959. "The Demand for Money: Some Theoretical and Empirical Results," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 327.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 2004. "Recent developments in understanding the demand for money," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 247-272.
- Richard G. Anderson, 2003. "Retail deposit sweep programs: issues for measurement, modeling and analysis," Working Papers 2003-026, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & Casey B. Mulligan, 1996. "Production, Financial Sophistication, and the Demand for Money by Households and Firms," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 14(1), pages 65-103, July.
- William J. Frazer & Jr., 1964. "The Financial Structure of Manufacturing Corporations and the Demand for Money: Some Empirical Findings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 176.
- Richard G. Anderson, 2002. "Retail sweep programs and money demand," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 1997.
"The demand for money by firms: some additional empirical results,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
125, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Casey B. Mulligan, . "The Demand for Money by Firms: Some Additional Empirical Results," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 97-1, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Mulligan, Casey B, 1997. "Scale Economies, the Value of Time, and the Demand for Money: Longitudinal Evidence from Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1061-79, October.
- Richard T. Selden, 1961. "The Postwar Rise In The Velocity Of Money A Sectoral Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 483-545, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jebusi:v:59:y:2007:i:1:p:51-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.