Scale Economies and Heterogeneity in Business Money Demand:The Italian Experience
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Piero Ganugi & Luigi Grossi & Giancarlo Ianulardo, 2015. "Scale Economies And Heterogeneity In Business Money Demand: The Italian Experience," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 146-165, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- Sprenkle, Case M, 1969. "The Uselessness of Transactions Demand Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(5), pages 835-847, December.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2009.
"Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 363-402, March.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2007. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," CEPR Discussion Papers 6472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2007. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," EIEF Working Papers Series 0807, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Sep 2007.
- Fernando E. Alvarez & Francesco Lippi, 2007. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," NBER Working Papers 13416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uri Ben-Zion & Edi Karni, 1976. "The Utility of Money and the Transactions Demand for Cash," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 9(1), pages 165-171, February.
- Francesca Lotti & Juri Marcucci, 2006. "Revisiting the empirical evidence on firmsï¿½ money demand," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 595, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ben-Zion, Uri, 1974. "The Cost of Capital and the Demand for Money by Firms: Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(2), pages 263-269, May.
- Romer, David, 1987. "The monetary transmission mechanism in a general equilibrium version of the baumol-tobin model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 105-122, July.
- Merton H. Miller & Daniel Orr, 1968. "The Demand For Money By Firms: Extensions Of Analytic Results," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(5), pages 735-759, December.
- Mulligan, Casey B, 1997. "Scale Economies, the Value of Time, and the Demand for Money: Longitudinal Evidence from Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1061-1079, October.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1974. "Money and the Production Function," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 12(4), pages 517-533, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eid:wpaper:15962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Publications Librarian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debatuk.html .