Revisiting the empirical evidence on firmsï¿½ money demand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sauro Mocetti, 2012.
"Educational choices and the selection process: before and after compulsory schooling,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(2), pages 189-209, February.
- Sauro Mocetti, 2008. "Educational choices and the selection process before and after compulsory schooling," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 691, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Piero Ganugi & Luigi Grossi & Giancarlo Ianulardo, 2015.
"Scale Economies And Heterogeneity In Business Money Demand: The Italian Experience,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 146-165, April.
- Ganugi, Piero & Grossi, Luigi & Ianulardo, Giancarlo, 2009. "Scale Economies and Heterogeneity in Business Money Demand:The Italian Experience," Department of Economics Working Papers 15962, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel Data; Liquidity; Demand for Money; COMPUSTAT;
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2006-07-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2006-07-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2006-07-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_595_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .