Differential cash constraints, financial leverage and the demand for money: Evidence from a complete panel of Taiwanese firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Bover, Olympia & Watson, Nadine, 2005.
"Are there economies of scale in the demand for money by firms? Some panel data estimates,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1569-1589, November.
- Olympia Bover & Nadine Watson, 2000. "Are there Economies of Scale in the Demand for Money by Firms? some Panel Data Estimates," Working Papers 0008, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bover, Olympia & Watson, Nadine, 2001. "Are there Economies of Scale in the Demand for Money by Firms? Some Panel Data Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 2818, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dennis, Enid & Smith, V Kerry, 1978. "A Neoclassical Analysis of the Demand for Real Cash Balances by Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 793-813, October.
- Laumas, Prem S. & Williams, Martin, 1983. "An analysis of the demand for cash balances by the manufacturing firms in a developing economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 169-182.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Frenkel, Jacob A, 1973. "Inflation and Growth: Alternative Approaches," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 141-156, Part I Fe.
- Karni, Edi, 1973. "The Transactions Demand for Cash: Incorporation of the Value of Time into the Inventory Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(5), pages 1216-1225, Sept.-Oct.
- M. I. Nadiri, 1969. "The Determinants of Real Cash Balances in the U.S. Total Manufacturing Sector," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 83(2), pages 173-196.
- V. V. Chari & Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli, 1996. "Inflation, growth, and financial intermediation," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 41-58.
- Diamond, Peter & Yellin, Joel, 1990. "Inventories and Money Holdings in a Search Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 929-950, July.
- Tsiang, S C, 1977. "The Monetary Theoretic Foundation of the Modern Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 319-338, November.
- Richard T. Selden, 1961. "The Postwar Rise In The Velocity Of Money A Sectoral Analysis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(4), pages 483-545, December.
- Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K, 1992. "Alternative Approaches to Money and Growth," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 553-562, November.
- William J. Frazer & Jr., 1964. "The Financial Structure of Manufacturing Corporations and the Demand for Money: Some Empirical Findings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 176-176.
- Bomberger, William A, 1993. "Income, Wealth, and Household Demand for Deposits," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 1034-1044, September.
- Bregman, Arie & Fuss, Melvyn & Regev, Haim, 1995. "The production and cost structure of Israeli industry Evidence from individual firm data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 45-81, January.
- Mulligan, Casey B, 1997. "Scale Economies, the Value of Time, and the Demand for Money: Longitudinal Evidence from Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1061-1079, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Natke & Gregory Falls, 2010. "Economies of scale and the demand for money," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-298, October.
- Ping Wang & Danyang Xie, 2013.
"Real Effects of Money Growth and Optimal Rate of Inflation in a Cash‐in‐Advance Economy with Labor‐Market Frictions,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(8), pages 1517-1546, December.
- Wang, Ping & Xie, Danyang, 2012. "Real effects of money growth and optimal rate of inflation in a cash-in-advance economy with labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 42291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:30:y:2008:i:1:p:523-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.