Economies of scale and the demand for money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. S. Maddala & Robert C. Vogel, 1965. ""The Demand for Money: A Cross-Section Study of Business Firms": Comment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 79(1), pages 153-159.
- Ozkan, Aydin & Ozkan, Neslihan, 2004. "Corporate cash holdings: An empirical investigation of UK companies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 2103-2134, September.
- Liu, Jin-Tan & Tsou, Meng-Wen & Wang, Ping, 2008. "Differential cash constraints, financial leverage and the demand for money: Evidence from a complete panel of Taiwanese firms," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 523-542.
- David G. Blanchflower & Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 2003.
"Discrimination in the Small-Business Credit Market,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(4), pages 930-943, November.
- David G. Blanchflower & Phillip B. Levine & David J. Zimmerman, 1998. "Discrimination in the Small Business Credit Market," NBER Working Papers 6840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Opler, Tim & Pinkowitz, Lee & Stulz, Rene & Williamson, Rohan, 1999.
"The determinants and implications of corporate cash holdings,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 3-46, April.
- Tim Opler & Lee Pinkowitz & Rene Stulz & Rohan Williamson, 1997. "The Determinants and Implications of Corporate Cash Holdings," NBER Working Papers 6234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & John D. Wolken, 1990. "Banking markets and the use of financial services by small and medium- sized businesses," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 801-817.
- Cavalluzzo, Ken S & Cavalluzzo, Linda C, 1998. "Market Structure and Discrimination: The Case of Small Businesses," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 30(4), pages 771-792, November.
- William J. Frazer & Jr., 1964. "The Financial Structure of Manufacturing Corporations and the Demand for Money: Some Empirical Findings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72, pages 176-176.
- Wilbratte, Barry J, 1975. "Some Essential Differences in the Demand for Money by Households and by Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1091-1099, September.
- Katsimbris, George M. & Miller, Stephen M., 1980. "Distribution effects and the business demand for money," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 287-305.
- Gregory E. Elliehausen & John D. Wolken, 1990. "Banking markets and the use of financial services by small and medium- sized businesses," Staff Studies 160, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ungar, Meyer & Zilberfarb, Benzion, 1980. " The Demand for Money by Firms: The Stability and Other Issues Reexamined," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(3), pages 779-785, June.
- Hunter, Helen Manning, 1978. "Corporate Demand for Cash: The Influence of Corporate Population Growth and Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 467-471, August.
- Kim, Chang-Soo & Mauer, David C. & Sherman, Ann E., 1998. "The Determinants of Corporate Liquidity: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 335-359, September.
- Katsimbris, George M. & Miller, Stephen M., 1982. "Money illusion, distribution effects and the household and business demands for money," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 215-231, June.
- Dotsey, Michael, 1985. " The Use of Electronic Funds Transfers to Capture the Effects of Cash Management Practices on the Demand for Demand Deposits: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(5), pages 1493-1503, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:16-24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFirm demand for money; Cash management; Credit constraints; US small businesses; L26;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:35:y:2010:i:3:p:283-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .