Citations for "The Development of Utility Theory. I"
by George J. Stigler
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Seppo Ikaheimo, 2004.
"Interpersonal Effects in Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
amz2474, Yale School of Management, revised 31 Dec 1969.
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Seppo Ikaheimo, 2004. "Interpersonal Effects in Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors," NBER Working Papers 10226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Keloharju, Matti & IkÃ¤heimo, Seppo, 2003. "Interpersonal Effects in Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt69h2f7cv, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- He, Yuqing, 2011. "Psychophysical interpretation for utility measures," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Capape, Javier & Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Gallifa, Angela & Garcia, Ricardo, 2011. "El control de la eficiencia de las prácticas de recursos humanos: Un análisis de la realidad de las empresas que operan en España," IESE Research Papers D/923, IESE Business School.
- Kovács, Máté, 2009.
"Kinyilvánított preferencia és racionalitás
[Declared preference and rationality]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 546-562.
- Steven Carter & Michael McBride, 2009.
"Experienced Utility versus Decision Utility: Putting the 'S' in Satisfaction,"
080925, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Carter, Steven & McBride, Michael, 2013. "Experienced utility versus decision utility: Putting the ‘S’ in satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 13-23.
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2013.
"Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1196, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Brodeur, Abel & Flèche, Sarah, 2013. "Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 7256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2013. "Where the streets have a name: income comparisons in the US," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51529, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2012.
"К Вопросу О Возможности Синтеза Концепции Удовлетворяющего Поиска И Неоклассической Доктрины
[A note on the synthesis of the satisficing concept and the neoclassical theory]," MPRA Paper 49494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Colander, 2007. "Edgeworth's Hedonimeter and the Quest to Measure Utility," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0723, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Christian Weber, 2002. "Did Pareto discover income and substitution effects? On an interpretation suggested by Hutchison," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 2(2), pages 1-6.
- Moscati, Ivan, 2005.
"W. E. Johnson's 1913 Paper and the Question of his Knowledge of Pareto,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 283-304, September.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "W.E. Johnson’s 1913 Paper and the Question of His Knowledge of Pareto," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506004, EconWPA.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico, 2009. "Supermodularity and preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1004-1014, May.
- Harrison, R. Wes & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Fields, Deacue, 2005. "Analysis of Cardinal and Ordinal Assumptions in Conjoint Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- He, Yuqing, 2012. "Experimental test of utility maximization," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Gabriel Leite Mota, 2007. "Why Should Happiness Have a Role in Welfare Economics? Happiness versus Orthodoxy and Capabilities," FEP Working Papers 253, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00795198 is not listed on IDEAS
- József Sákovics & Daniel Friedman (University of California at Santa Cruz), 2011.
"The marginal utility of money: A modern Marshallian approach to consumer choice,"
ESE Discussion Papers
209, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Friedman, Daniel & Sákovics, József, 2011. "The marginal utility of money: A modern Marshallian approach to consumer choice," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-61, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2013.
"(Un)stable vertical collusive agreements,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
13-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Vivien Kana Zeumo & Blaise Some & Alexis Tsoukiàs, 2011. "A survey on Multidimensional Poverty Measurement: a Decision Aiding Perspective," Working Papers hal-00875525, HAL.
- Berde, Éva & Petró, Katalin, 1995.
"A különféle hasznosságfogalmak szerepe a közgazdaságtanban
[The role of various notions of utility in economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 511-529.
- Ondřej Horký, 2011. "The False Neutrality of the Neoclassical Theory: Feminist, Anthropological, Evolutionary and Ecological Critiques," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 329-344.
- Sakovics, Jozsef & Friedman, Daniel, 2013.
"Tractable Consumer Choice,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-108, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- He, Yuqing, 2012. "Psychophysical interpretation for utility measures," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6, pages 1-35.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 255-260, December.
- Antoine Bommier, 2008. "Rational Impatience ?," Working Papers hal-00441880, HAL.
- Joaquim Silvestre, 2014. "Utilitarianism and equality for quasilinear or Gorman-form preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 781-791, April.
- Daniel Read, 2004. "Utility theory from Jeremy Bentham to Daniel Kahneman," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22750, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Harless, David W & Camerer, Colin F, 1994. "The Predictive Utility of Generalized Expected Utility Theories," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1251-89, November.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 1989. "The Historical Perspective of the Problem of Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," MPRA Paper 28996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Seidl, 2013. "The St. Petersburg Paradox at 300," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 247-264, June.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2005. "Income and well-being: an empirical analysis of the comparison income effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 997-1019, June.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2009. "How important is rank to individual perception of economic standing? A within-community analysis," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 225-248, September.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Karayiannis, Anastassios, 1999. "Mainstream Consumer Theory: Delay, Acceptance and History Texts," MPRA Paper 15434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruggero Paladini, 2014. "Da Bentham alla tassazione ottimale," Public Finance Research Papers 2, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Carsten Sauer & Peter Valet & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 567, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002019 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:20020019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2012. "A paradox of little pre-purchase search for durables: the trade-off between prices, product lifecycle, and savings on purchases," MPRA Paper 37376, University Library of Munich, Germany.