Citations for "The Development of Utility Theory. I"
by George J. Stigler
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00795198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2013.
"(Un)stable vertical collusive agreements,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
13-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- He, Yuqing, 2012. "Experimental test of utility maximization," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-32, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2013.
"Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US,"
PSE Working Papers
- Brodeur, Abel & Flèche, Sarah, 2013. "Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US," IZA Discussion Papers 7256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2013. "Where the Streets Have a Name: Income Comparisons in the US," CEP Discussion Papers dp1196, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Abel Brodeur & Sarah Flèche, 2013. "Where the streets have a name: income comparisons in the US," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51529, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Seidl, 2013. "The St. Petersburg Paradox at 300," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 247-264, June.
- Ondřej Horký, 2011. "The False Neutrality of the Neoclassical Theory: Feminist, Anthropological, Evolutionary and Ecological Critiques," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(3), pages 329-344.
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Seppo Ikaheimo, 2004.
"Interpersonal Effects in Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors,"
NBER Working Papers
10226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Grinblatt & Matti Keloharju & Seppo Ikaheimo, 2004. "Interpersonal Effects in Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2474, Yale School of Management, revised 31 Dec 1969.
- Grinblatt, Mark & Keloharju, Matti & IkÃ¤heimo, Seppo, 2003. "Interpersonal Effects in Consumption: Evidence from the Automobile Purchases of Neighbors," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt69h2f7cv, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada, 2005. "Income and well-being: an empirical analysis of the comparison income effect," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 997-1019, June.
- Zhao, Guo, 2015. "Dynamic Games under Bounded Rationality," MPRA Paper 62688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carter, Steven & McBride, Michael, 2013.
"Experienced utility versus decision utility: Putting the ‘S’ in satisfaction,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 13-23.
- Steven Carter & Michael McBride, 2009. "Experienced Utility versus Decision Utility: Putting the 'S' in Satisfaction," Working Papers 080925, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2007. "Edgeworth's Hedonimeter and the Quest to Measure Utility," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0723, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Nattavudh Powdthavee, 2009. "How important is rank to individual perception of economic standing? A within-community analysis," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 225-248, September.
- Jozsef Sakovics & Daniel Friedman, 2011.
"The marginal utility of money: A modern Marshallian approach to consumer choice,"
ESE Discussion Papers
209, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Friedman, Daniel & Sákovics, József, 2011. "The marginal utility of money: A modern Marshallian approach to consumer choice," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-61, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A. & Karayiannis, Anastassios, 1999. "Mainstream Consumer Theory: Delay, Acceptance and History Texts," MPRA Paper 15434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2012. "A paradox of little pre-purchase search for durables: the trade-off between prices, product lifecycle, and savings on purchases," MPRA Paper 37376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moscati, Ivan, 2005.
"W. E. Johnson's 1913 Paper and the Question of his Knowledge of Pareto,"
Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(03), pages 283-304, September.
- Ivan Moscati, 2005. "W.E. Johnson’s 1913 Paper and the Question of His Knowledge of Pareto," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0506004, EconWPA.
- Bommier, Antoine, 2009. "Mortality Decline and Aggregate Wealth Accumulation," TSE Working Papers 09-050, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2002. "Income and Well-being," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-019/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gabriel Leite Mota, 2007. "Why Should Happiness Have a Role in Welfare Economics? Happiness versus Orthodoxy and Capabilities," FEP Working Papers 253, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Harless, David W & Camerer, Colin F, 1994. "The Predictive Utility of Generalized Expected Utility Theories," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1251-89, November.
- Antoine Bommier, 2008. "Rational Impatience ?," Working Papers hal-00441880, HAL.
- Malakhov, Sergey, 2012.
"К Вопросу О Возможности Синтеза Концепции Удовлетворяющего Поиска И Неоклассической Доктрины
[A note on the synthesis of the satisficing concept and the neoclassical theory]," MPRA Paper 49494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Vita, Giuseppe, 2001. "Are the outputs derived from secondary materials giffen goods?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 255-260, December.
- Chambers, Christopher P. & Echenique, Federico, 2009. "Supermodularity and preferences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1004-1014, May.
- Capape, Javier & Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Gallifa, Angela & Garcia, Ricardo, 2011. "El control de la eficiencia de las prácticas de recursos humanos: Un análisis de la realidad de las empresas que operan en España," IESE Research Papers D/923, IESE Business School.
- Ruggero Paladini, 2014. "Da Bentham alla tassazione ottimale," Public Finance Research Papers 2, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 1989. "The Historical Perspective of the Problem of Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," MPRA Paper 28996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Yuqing, 2012. "Psychophysical interpretation for utility measures," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6, pages 1-35.
- Harrison, R. Wes & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Fields, Deacue, 2005. "Analysis of Cardinal and Ordinal Assumptions in Conjoint Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 34(2), October.
- Carsten Sauer & Peter Valet & Stefan Liebig, 2013. "The Impact of within and between Occupational Inequalities on People's Justice Perceptions towards Their Own Earnings," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 567, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joaquim Silvestre, 2014. "Utilitarianism and equality for quasilinear or Gorman-form preferences," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 781-791, April.
- Sakovics, Jozsef & Friedman, Daniel, 2013.
"Tractable Consumer Choice,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2013-108, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Daniel Read, 2004. "Utility theory from Jeremy Bentham to Daniel Kahneman," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22750, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian Weber, 2002. "Did Pareto discover income and substitution effects? On an interpretation suggested by Hutchison," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 2(2), pages 1-6.
- Vivien Kana Zeumo & Blaise Some & Alexis Tsoukiàs, 2011. "A survey on Multidimensional Poverty Measurement: a Decision Aiding Perspective," Working Papers hal-00875525, HAL.
- Berde, Éva & Petró, Katalin, 1995.
"A különféle hasznosságfogalmak szerepe a közgazdaságtanban
[The role of various notions of utility in economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(5), pages 511-529.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kovács, Máté, 2009.
"Kinyilvánított preferencia és racionalitás
[Declared preference and rationality]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(6), pages 546-562.
- He, Yuqing, 2011. "Psychophysical interpretation for utility measures," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-50, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.